I really love this girl, girls I need your advice, please help!

There is this girl, whom I know since 6-7 years, we hardly used to speak with each other until last year... while having some casual chat on... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• a lot of girls enjoy attentions I think.. I think its cruel too cos she knows talking to you doesn't help you to move on or anything.did she even respond whether she likes you or not? or maybe she does but just doesn't want a relationship? I think you need to talk to her and find out. If she doesn't like you at all, then there is no point trying to get her.

I think love happens when you find someone who you are comfortable with (in person). sms or online chats probably very different. I guess you guys never hang out? try to hang out or something a few time before you decide she is the one you really like. it tells you a lot of things

• Thanks,

i once invited her fr a movie, she said" ther's soe function or festival in her collg, so she can't come..."...i ws really upset and angry tht day

i never tried callin her after tht...

• Show Older
    • she just message"hi, how ws your day?...i m seriously going mad now, I can't even ignore her

• i would either reply good thanks. or ignore it. if she keeps sending you text, you should find out what her intention is.could be keeping you thinking about her, or she's just bored, or she wants to be friends. well you need to find out and make up your mind. try to distract yourself and keep yourself busy.it helps