Girls what's something a guy could do to show he loves you what would it be?

What's something a guy could do to show he loves you? Anything at all. And why?

Most Helpful Girl

• i want a guy who can run that extra mile just to prove it to me that he loves me so freaking much..i m telling this because I have talked to couple of guys and dated few..they all tend to give up after 2-3 tries..any thing in impressing, showing love and affection, and most importantly when they break up and come back to me they try just 2-3 times and if I don't reply or give them one word answers they think I am not interested...this is not true!

i just want to see how far he can go to get much is he willing to put in effort to persue me..this goes other way around too...i wanna know why guys come to a conclusion so quick without even trying hard enough?

• I am not gonna lie.. But for guys... It's really a Yes or No answer for us... There is no "Maybe" for us. Very few will go that extra mile.

• Show Older
    • I do appreciate your concern though. I just feel getting far away is the only thing that will help me find myself, get over my ex, and get over a lot of other things that have happened in my life. I sound a kinda dumb because I know there's people that have had worse lives than me but I have gone through a lot. Like Scientology camp (prison), my mom trying to commit suicide many times over petty sh*t, loosing a man who was like a second father, and more. I do thank you for talking with me though

• You're expecting an unrealistic amount of effort without any indication its not all in vein. Would you like to keep chasing a guy if he just kept ignoring you? Probably not. Most people in their right mind will only give so much effort and then eventually just cut their loses and give up. This isn't a career or dream job we're talking about. It's a relationship. There is a limit before its really just best to move on. I think your bar is set to high.