Girls what's something a guy could do to show he loves you what would it be?

What's something a guy could do to show he loves you? Anything at all. And why?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• i want a guy who can run that extra mile just to prove it to me that he loves me so freaking much..i m telling this because I have talked to couple of guys and dated few..they all tend to give up after 2-3 tries..any thing in impressing, showing love and affection, and most importantly when they break up and come back to me they try just 2-3 times and if I don't reply or give them one word answers they think I am not interested...this is not true!

i just want to see how far he can go to get me..how much is he willing to put in effort to persue me..this goes other way around too...i wanna know why guys come to a conclusion so quick without even trying hard enough?

• You're expecting an unrealistic amount of effort without any indication its not all in vein. Would you like to keep chasing a guy if he just kept ignoring you? Probably not. Most people in their right mind will only give so much effort and then eventually just cut their loses and give up. This isn't a career or dream job we're talking about. It's a relationship. There is a limit before its really just best to move on. I think your bar is set to high.

• I do appreciate your concern though. I just feel getting far away is the only thing that will help me find myself, get over my ex, and get over a lot of other things that have happened in my life. I sound a kinda dumb because I know there's people that have had worse lives than me but I have gone through a lot. Like Scientology camp (prison), my mom trying to commit suicide many times over petty sh*t, loosing a man who was like a second father, and more. I do thank you for talking with me though

• And as far as jobs, I live in such a small town there pretty much is none. And any that pop up get taken by people who have lived in the town longer. Plus my job experiences don't exactly do me much good in a small town. I decided I want to stay through my dads operation and make sure he's OK. But my thoughts on what to do after are pretty much going and joining the peace core to get away from everything. Was thinking military but the only friend I got left over the years talked me out of that.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 11

• Just spending time with me.

In my opinion, we can judge what people care about by where they spend their time. I think people always make time for the things that they really care about.

<3

• This is true. I tell girls this all the time. His willingness to spend time with you is the best indicator to judge how much a guy cares about you.

• Good point. Thank you for your answer.

• A guy who loved me would make me notice he did, if he worried about me. If he tried to protect me. If he worked on himself to be stronger for both our sakes. If he gave his all into upholding his principles, so he was sure I would trust him. If he was not afraid to yell it to the world. If he allowed me to be weak and silly around him. If he hid me when I'm broken. If he stood up to me when I'm doing wrong, no matter how afraid he might be of loosing me.

• Thank you for your answer

• also, spontaneous affection; a hug, shoulder run, nuzzle... never underestimate simple physical gestures.

• Thank you for your answer

• for me,when we quarrel with each other,he will be patient with me and never talk to me in a high voice.it'll makes me feel he loves me very much and cares about me

• Thank you for your answer

• Actually find a way to spend some time with me, keep promises, and not play games. If something's not right between us, he should mention it to me because I might not always know. I'll extend these same things back to him. Just some respect and good communication is really enough.

• Playful and followed through with his promises.

• Thanks for your answer

• respect honesty genuineness transparency compassion care physical affection without shame... and the rest is just my knowing because when someone loves you. really loves , AND you are open open to it. you know. and if you're not open to it, you do not deserve it anyways.So its of no consequence if do not know.

• no problem.

btw, id expect the same from myself towards him. I wouldn't be compatable with someone who did not value those things/ appreciate them.

• Thank you for your answer

• Understanding, opening up (being expressive), and A LOT of sex.

• Thank you for your answer

• Listen to me and actually interpret what I'm saying. Give me my space when I want it. Remember something when I tell you.

• Thank you again :)

• Anytime. Just be yourself and you'll be fine.

• And thank you for your answer bubbiexo

• do things with her

• Thank you for your answer

• Taking good care of me when I am sick,cooking for me,pulling up the blanket for me,helping me to choose stuffs suitable for me when we go shopping,giving me a call everyday,replying to my messages in less than 24 hours,not forgetting anniversaries,helping me to do housework,spending quality time with me,standing up for me and a lot of cuddling,kissing and sex.

• Yes you are. I wish I could of or will eventually find a good relationship like yours.

• Oh,forgot to tell you that my husband's my first boyfriend.We are together for 21 years and married 12 years so I am at least qualified to offer my advice here,right?Hehe.

• Thank you again and you must make a great couple

• Show Older

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!