• Ask
  • myTake

How do relationships change after high school and college?

Okay, so for a range of reasons, I haven't had a girlfriend since I was 17 and I'm now 25. I recently started talking with a girl and we are about... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You aren't missing out on anything bro. Let me start by just saying this: dating doesn't really change as age progresses. We do. It's our goals and mentality that changes. When most people are 18 they are focused on different things. In our age group we are more focused on finding someone we can settle down with. The best advise I can give you is to write down your goals short and long term. Life in general sure, but what you want out of a relation ship. Just dating, long term relation ship, settle down and have kids? And let her know what your intentions are. This does a few things: it keeps both of you on the same page so their is no confusion or ambiguity. Also, it makes you look more confident because you know what you want, and that's what you're going after. If their is one thing women appreciate in guys, it's confidence.

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• They normally get more mature and they are both in a "independent" stage as opposed to dependent

• I like the dependent part I have independent women.

0/2500