• Ask
  • myTake

I'm stuck. A risky relationship or have my fun?

So recently I have discovered I'm bisexual... I love my best friend. I've always been curious about girls, and my best and I have done everything,... Show More

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• several pointsthere are some contradictions, you are saying that you told her that you would stop "flirting and everything so we could be together and I'd be hers" but yet you don't want a relationship and you want to have fun. Isn't that what you consider fun, flirting and being with other people. ______________________________________________One thing is for certain, you obviously have very deep feelings...one thing is NOT certain, that you would "feel like I'd be unhappy sometimes if I couldn't have my fun"You just had a bad relationship experience with your ex boyfriend and now it is setting your time frame for the future. while in a relationship you don't have to worry about getting intense and "settling down." far to many people don't see that you can still have a fu*****ing awesome time and have your own life while being in a relationship. Im in one for a few years now but its far from "Settling down", just a few days ago my boyfriend randomly said that he wanted to go tour Europe for a month or two. That's cool, I'm not going to stop him or anything. you can still do things _____________________________________________________-Being single and having fun will ALWAYS be there..ALWAYS from when your 18 to 76 1/2But that person you adore, you love will not. They are NOW where as single is foreverI think you should go for it. You will lose her a friend and lover. Than you will only have your singlness and yourself