• Ask
  • myTake

Would you make the first move with a woman quite a bit older than you?

Guys lets assume you liked a woman 10-15 years older than you ( not in general, just this one special woman) Would you still make the first move or would you be intimidated and wait for her to take the lead?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• lol I used to think 5 years age difference was the limit for me, that afterward we'd both have different views on things/values. I definitely think this is the case for 15 but for 10, yeah I'd have no problem making the first move. It isn't any less intimidating than someone 2 years older, however ifshe was younger that me even by a year I'd find it much less intimidating

What Guys Said 3

• They always ignore me! please put the move on me.

• I want the woman should take a lead rather than me.Reasons:Doesn;t predict what would be in her mind else I would be better siiting with my own age group.

• Although I prefer older women, I would be more intimidated to make a move on her than a girl my own age. I think when it comes to older women I would prefer her to take the lead.

What Girls Said 1

• I had a few guys 5-11 years younger than me wanting to date me because they thought I am much younger as we are complete strangers.One of them already has a girlfriend who is 10 years younger than me although I look younger than her.So yes,these guys made the first move and I really felt so awkward.

• Ah but I like younger guys :) Why did you feel awkward?

• Because there are so many pretty young ladies around their age and they want me who is just a stranger which is really really strange. :)