What does a 30 year old man look for in a relationship?

Okay, I'm a lot younger than thirty, so I'm curious to know what a 30 year old man would look for in a relationship, as I am currently pursuing one, and it would be nice to know the general outlook for men of his age :) Thank you!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You are under 18 and looking for a relationship with a 30 year old? Doesn't seem like a good idea but I'm not answering this to judge you.

A 30 year old will want either to settle down and start a family thing or someone young, fun, outgoing to have a fun but not so serious relationship with.

• Personally I'm 26 but because of certain things I won't bother you with I'm still trying to finish uni what I look for is a fun relationship that won't move too fast towards settling down. Because I can't and don't want to yet. Luckilly I don't look my age and I can atract girls at uni.

• Im not necessarily serious about starting a relationship with this person, I'm just curious about the aspects he may want in a relationship. Your comment was helpful though, so thankyou.

What Guys Said 2

• I would imagine any mature, 30 year old man would want a girl to have a steady job and be level-headed. Being pretty would help too I'd expect.

• How old are you? I'm a 30 year old guy and each of us differ a lot as to what we want.

• It really depends upon the how the individual guy was raised.

• I am under 18, but regardless I'm just curious how a man's desires for certain aspects of a relationship differ from say a 20 year old and a 30 year old, in general.

What Girls Said 1

• Oh good God! Just stop. You're what? 16? 17? Ewwwwwwwwww! You and a 30 year old?

They look for maturity. Which you, despite what you think, lack. Majorly.

• I don't really believe that age is a barrier, my parents have 20 years between them, and have a strong, healthy, and matured relationship. I may or may not have the maturity that he is looking for, but it depends on the individuals, not society's perceptions of them.