What does a 30 year old man look for in a relationship?

Okay, I'm a lot younger than thirty, so I'm curious to know what a 30 year old man would look for in a relationship, as I am currently pursuing one,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• You are under 18 and looking for a relationship with a 30 year old? Doesn't seem like a good idea but I'm not answering this to judge you.

A 30 year old will want either to settle down and start a family thing or someone young, fun, outgoing to have a fun but not so serious relationship with.

• Im not necessarily serious about starting a relationship with this person, I'm just curious about the aspects he may want in a relationship. Your comment was helpful though, so thankyou.

• Personally I'm 26 but because of certain things I won't bother you with I'm still trying to finish uni what I look for is a fun relationship that won't move too fast towards settling down. Because I can't and don't want to yet. Luckilly I don't look my age and I can atract girls at uni.