• Ask
  • myTake

Is this cheater mentality?

I've been going out with my boyfriend for 8 months now. When we first met each other, he was in a long distance relationship with his ex-gf. They... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• well no, cheating mentality is wanting another woman at the same time as wanting another, in his case he stopped liking his ex romantically, and started to like you, he SPLIT with his ex to go for you. so how is it cheating mentality? its decent mentality he only wants one of you and in this case you. seriously you girls think up some non existent problems lol

What Guys Said 5

• no. he was with someone, it wasn't working out. he then probably realized he had some feelings for you and decided to break up with his girlfriend before acting on themnot cheating at all

• HE CHEATED ON HER, SORRY LET ME UNLOCK THE CAPS LOCK he cheated on her with you and the timeline is skewed so he can't prevent the truth from being known.

• No, it doesn't sound like it to me.

• Maybe he is a cheater but from what you explained that is not cheater mentality

What Girls Said 1

• I mean I have heard of this happening before, when two people in a relationship move far away and one meets another person. It happens. If he was in a bad position with his other girlfriend anyway than it was the right choice for him to break up with her. At least he broke up with her before he started pursuing you, then its not cheating. If the situation makes you feel uncomfortable than I wouldn't go for him, but its cheating.