• Ask
  • myTake

Is he in love or is he just another ho.rny teen or could he be both please help I love this boy like crazy

Sorry its so long but I need a lot of help so please helppp? Me and my boyfriend have been together 3 months an we've talked 4 before we started... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• It's hard telling if he's really being sincere or if he's thinking with the wrong head. Since he only said it right after he felt you up and felt like he was gonna get further at some point his intentions seem to be only sexual. The only real way I guess you could tell is in the way he says it and what you guys are doing right before he does IE if he only says it after he just felt you up somethings up there.Maybe you'll be able to see it in his eyes? I personally don't know because so many teenagers are only after sex it's hard to tell the truth from the lies.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!