Ideas for valentines?

I have less than a month before Valentine's day, and I'm going to need every second to figure out what I'm going to do for my boyfriend for Valentine's day. I only have one idea, but it's just something really small and it's supposed to be cute. I planned to put on a tie and bring him a single rose at school. Is that too weird or is it actually a good idea? Also; Guys, this next one is a direct question: what do guys like? What kind of gift would they want from a girl? (keep your mind out of the gutter) I just need some clue as to what to do and what to get him. Guys have it kind of easy; just chocolates, flowers etc, but it's a lot harder for girls. Help!

Also, is it a weird idea to get him a teddy bear? Would it be cute or just strange?

Most Helpful Guy

• Food. We guys love food, bonus points if you cook their favorite meal for them, but even taco bell is just awesome. Also little things that we can use and like, I love sketching and playing like a child, one of my favorite gifts was a box a girl gave me with a funny card, playdough, coloring books of my favorite kids movies, my favorite candy, finger paints, and a nice sketch pad. So if you know what he likes, get him things he'll use in that, or food.

• Update: I wouldn't suggest a teddy bear, unless he already has and likes stuffed animals.