Ideas for valentines?

I have less than a month before Valentine's day, and I'm going to need every second to figure out what I'm going to do for my boyfriend for Valentine's day. I only have one idea, but it's just something really small and it's supposed to be cute. I planned to put on a tie and bring him a single rose at school. Is that too weird or is it actually a good idea? Also; Guys, this next one is a direct question: what do guys like? What kind of gift would they want from a girl? (keep your mind out of the gutter) I just need some clue as to what to do and what to get him. Guys have it kind of easy; just chocolates, flowers etc, but it's a lot harder for girls. Help!

Also, is it a weird idea to get him a teddy bear? Would it be cute or just strange?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 1

What Guys Said 2

• Im getting my guy dead space three and making his favorite dinner/giving him his favorite kind of night lol. All guys are different. What does yours like? You could get him a game, a hat, tickets to a baseball game or something. Your under 18 so if your on a budget bake him something yummy that you know he likes, and get him a little something. I got my boyfriend a little teddy bear one year, he keeps it on his night stand lol

• Selected as most helpful

Food. We guys love food, bonus points if you cook their favorite meal for them, but even taco bell is just awesome. Also little things that we can use and like, I love sketching and playing like a child, one of my favorite gifts was a box a girl gave me with a funny card, playdough, coloring books of my favorite kids movies, my favorite candy, finger paints, and a nice sketch pad. So if you know what he likes, get him things he'll use in that, or food.

• Update: I wouldn't suggest a teddy bear, unless he already has and likes stuffed animals.

• Give us something small that we can see or use everyday. Perhaps, a tie or shoe lace, or a cap. Also a good sweater is very special.