• Ask
  • myTake

Is this healthy or not?

I am 20 years old, he is 34. We met about 2 months ago and we knew we liked each other and everything was going correctly even though my parents said... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Please leave...i am grossed out and your living it. not me...he is a grown ass man who behaves like this? I don't care about the age difference that works for some people and older guys can be really great when it comes to knowing how to treat a woman...however...this guy has obviously crossed several lines...he is 3 steps away from getting you to do some weird sex sh*t that leaves you feeling more violated and grossed out then satisfied...and he's 6 steps away from keeping you in a box under the bed for the next 20 yrs...both of these are going to ruin a lot for you...I would just walk away before it gets nasty...And make sure you carry pepper spray or a stun gun close by if you can't bring a mob of guy friends to get whatever you need to get that involves you possibly being alone with him...be safe...and try dating guys your own age or slightly older not mid 30's please...like I said age doesn't bother me...but the only reason to date an older guy I because he's into you and mature...not awashed out hippie creep man...who cares why he's the way he is...it creeps you out then peace out...

Was this helpful? Yes

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• This guy is a covert pervert for sure. He likes younger girls, doesn't want to do any hard work, uses you as a means to get other girls and that's all.Your gut is correct, vamoose and leave any friends or whoever you've introduced to him to their decisions - don't even look back to feel bad or advise them. scram - get clear

• I'll keep this as short as possible, go with your gut.

What Girls Said 2

• He is playing you. You have to remember that he's 34 and you're 20. He's been with many women, and I'm assuming you've been with only a handful of guys. He is very experienced and telling you what you want to hear. He may not be a "predator" but he definitely doesn't love you and will use you as a sexual toy. Sorry for the tough love, just my opinion. Good luck! :)

What They Said On Facebook