Name that Mexican Pastry

I am in love with this specific kind of pastry that I get when I go to the Mexican Bakery a few minutes away.

It is long, skinny, rectangular in shape, super super flakey and covered in cinnamon sugar.

What is it!?

Another one I got that is similar that I love, is shorter, wider, rectangular in shape, covered in cinnamon sugar and looks like the dough is layered and is also very flakey.

No, definitely not a Churro, plus, churros are cylindrical and super doughy
The pastries I am talking about are super crispy and flakey

Most Helpful Guy

• Creme Jose's? Spotted Pedro's? Banana's Jesus?

What Guys Said 5

• I know it's not what you're thinking of, but I suddenly *really* want some yum yums right now.

Why don't you just ask at the bakery?

• Cuz I don't know when the next time is that I will go, and I wanna know nowwwwww lol

• Does it have filling in it? like a Milhojas? or Orejas? Not rectangular but flaky...

• torleta de miza

• churro

• Churro?

What Girls Said 4

• I just wanted to say I loveeee pan de dulce

I love the marranitos, conchas and galletas

link

link

I love going back to where my family is from and buying the freshly baked, authentic pan dulce

• Not sure, is it Bunuelo?

• So when you go there what do you ask for if you don't know what it's called ? ? ? Or are you playing a guessing game and treating the person that gets it right?

• Churro