I found out my ex is doing heroin and blaming me. I texted him about it he Denied it. I miss him

So me and my ex have been broken up for a year and 3 months we went out for one year and 6 months after we broke up I started to see him doing bad . I found out that he started to do heroine but he also blamed it on me . My ex and I have been through so much from us leaving together have a, miscarriage and our parents that didn't want us together. I truly love him but after our brake up he just changed so much and it hurts me, I want to be there for him but I don't know if I should , on New Years I texted him out of no where we were arguing I told him that I love him all he said was 'how can you tell me that you love me when you know you don't ' and he didn't want to talk to me because I did lie to him once but it was over a party so he said 'i don't want to talk to you because you lied to me' like what is he still hurt because of that ? well that was the last time we spoke. I love him so much and I still don't know why I don't hate him . Last month I found out that he got arested that just made me feel so bad . . I dare about him still more than he's own friends ever did . . I want to call him but I don't know if he would care or see if I truly do love him

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• Don't go back to him. He's destroying his health, and it's quite clear that you were hurt when you breakup. Also, your parents don't want both of you so there's no use in getting back.

• You got to be able to do better than that, honey.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!