• Ask
  • myTake

Why is she taking her frustrations/stress out only on me?

My female friend /my supervisor at work been one min loving me next cand my guts. It started when we wasn't talking so I starting hanging out with a... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Tell her how you feel about it, she's not gonna understand if you dont. She seems like a stubborn women, that is having a hard time relaxing. If you Tell her Then you can figure out how to help her, and Then you can get closer and closer to her. xD gl bro. Hope my advice helped you.

• We're both stubborn. I already told her. I'm trying to hangout with her but she acting distant like always so I give her space. At work she always get on me and no one else. Smh she love me and want to be around me but then she don't want to see or talk to me even though I didn't say nothing or looked at her.

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!

What Guys Said 4

• I Think the problem here is her. I'm sure she's Nice and all, but she needs to control her anger, and not through it all at u, you need to Tell her that when she's in a good mood, and don't make it Sound like an insult. And try to be les stubborn when she is stubborn, because Then the problem can go on forever. Gl bro xD

• I knew plenty of women like that so nothing new.I wouldn't let it affect you so much. It's just how they get.If other women love talking to you and such start taking a more vested interest in them,Just don't be surprised if they are like her too.

• Drop her

What They Said On Facebook