Why is she taking her frustrations/stress out only on me?

My female friend /my supervisor at work been one min loving me next cand my guts. It started when we wasn't talking so I starting hanging out with a female. We was drunk she called and her the girl talking sexually to me. The next day she called samething happened except this time she sounded sad and said be truthful. I asked her to hangout she agreed. We hungout except this time she looked and smelled so great. I tried to have sex cause she told me she wanted to but she don't want to cross that road but she really want to if she was drunk she would. I respect her decision. She also said you don't think about me cause you talk to all these h*es up here at work and outside of work. Those couple days she was happy to hangout and talk again. Yesterday she tried to come down hard on me just always on my case. Today she became frustrated about work. She seen me and became furious with me. She tried telling a manager I wasn't working, but the manager saw me working and disagreed with her and took up for me. That made her more furious. We talked last night she said work stressing her out then she didn't text back so I'm giving her space. But It's like when she's frustrated I was happy and everyone loved talking to me especially women... WHY one MINUTE SHE LOVE ME THE NEXT SHE DON'T WANT TO SEE ME OR TALK TO ME AND I DIDN'T LOOK OR TALK TO HER I'm GIVING HER SPACE? Why she taking her frustrations out on only me? Why the mood change. It's like she do this every time we are going good then the smallest thing looked not texting her back right away or something small she does this not talking for a couple days then try and be mad but talk to me. Why these behaviorss/mood swings?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Tell her how you feel about it, she's not gonna understand if you dont. She seems like a stubborn women, that is having a hard time relaxing. If you Tell her Then you can figure out how to help her, and Then you can get closer and closer to her. xD gl bro. Hope my advice helped you.

• We're both stubborn. I already told her. I'm trying to hangout with her but she acting distant like always so I give her space. At work she always get on me and no one else. Smh she love me and want to be around me but then she don't want to see or talk to me even though I didn't say nothing or looked at her.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 3

• I Think the problem here is her. I'm sure she's Nice and all, but she needs to control her anger, and not through it all at u, you need to Tell her that when she's in a good mood, and don't make it Sound like an insult. And try to be les stubborn when she is stubborn, because Then the problem can go on forever. Gl bro xD

• I knew plenty of women like that so nothing new.I wouldn't let it affect you so much. It's just how they get.If other women love talking to you and such start taking a more vested interest in them,Just don't be surprised if they are like her too.

• Drop her