• Ask
  • myTake

Why do Guys have to be so mean after a break up?

Ok so here is my deal. My ex and I just broke up well about two weeks ago. We have been together for 5 years. He has had good and bad times. I am 26... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Just because he is older doesn't mean he is mentally mature and this guy doesn't sound he is. Every person is different and it could well be that's his way of dealing with breakups. A lot of girls do the same thing, so seems to be human nature when people are not mature enough to take responsibility for their actions.

• I know this. But why do you think he would come back say I love you and just leave again? I'm confused. I love him and I'm sure he is with another women but I guess there is nothing I can do. Just hate he would not tell me why.

• Well, I want to say he came back to you cause maybe he had another woman, that woman left, came back to you, found another woman, and left.

• Very true! I'm realizing he is just a womanizer and I don't need it. Thanks for the help!

What Guys Said 2

What Girls Said 2

• Its his way of letting go. Its normal after a breakup to ignore the other person. It gives them closure. I would just ignore him. If he calls I would do the same that he is doing. You get over that person faster. Its the no contact rule. He knows it. He is doing it.

• First of all you are so much younger......evil to say but use this to your advantage!!!!! If you were ever to see him again like going out to a friendly dinner, make sure to look your best, smile and act and sound like you are having the time of your life. Don't talk about feelings for him because then he will use that to his advantage. That will for sure get him thinking on what he is missing out. Then you just have to wait and see what happens.