• Ask
  • myTake

Describe the perfect girlfriend?

what would make a girl the best girlfriend ever? what is your dream girlfriend like? what are the best qualities a girlfriend should have?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• she'll be someone who's beautiful on the inside as on the outside she'll be sweet, loving, gentle, kind, sensitive, clingy, desperate for the right guy, decent, intelligent, good sense of humor, virgin, she will make ALL the first moves and including she will be the one who asked me out cause i will never do that, she'll let me and want me to "explore" her body and mind and tell me what she wants, not be trashy and not want kids, not use me for or think I'm for money, she'll be very happy and satisfied having me in her life, I'd be her "dream guy", she'll have the same or similar love and sex fantasies and she will marry me ASAP and keep me, and I'd get along with her, she'll be very charming and a total joy to be with

• best response so far, thank you! (:

• Show Older
    • virgin is a little much...

• to user "Wiolette" usually a girls opinions/expectations on how a perfect boyfriend is doesn't always conform to what a guy really is

What Guys Said 4

• The woman I love is my description of perfect gf / wife / partner. If I could describe her I wouldn't be calling her goddess ;) :D

• Someone that doesn't criticize me, and likes to do things to make me happy. Also she would be very cute, and loves having sex with me.

• I want a dime! dats top of da line! cute face little waist wid a big bahind!

• that was deep

• Show Older
    • lol youd be surprised dude.

• No... you should have heard this lady's story. I tooned her out after most of the bs, it involved some shit with the janitor too or some weird shit.
      Trust me, you'd be thinking wtf?

What Girls Said 1

• Want a lesbians opinion?

• of course!

• Show Older
    • And for appearance: big eyes, healthy hair, modified (I'm attracted to pierced/tattooed girls) but not a deciding factor, hight doesn't really matter to me just as long as she's not too much taller or under 5'2lol, I like my girls to have a bum. If a girl is bigger than me which I don't mind at all she has to have boobs that match the rest of her curves, I don't mind long legs too XD I like a pretty face basically, and a girl that grooms her self well.

• Oh and of course good sex! Will indulge in my fantasies as I will hers XD