Does a physical relationship mean, I cannot expect much more?

I have now entered into a relationship with the man of my dreams for just over a year now. I do not feel I want to take it serious with him, however,... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• sorry to hear your going through that..but from what I'm reading I don't think he is sending mixed signals honey. FIrst of all of course he doesn't want to let you go he like being able to just hav sex with you or being physical. What man wouldn't want that? Also he has told you he just wants the physical thing and points out you are NOT a couple, and you arent. Woman are different we get attached but don't you think you deserve more then this. You get mad because you know what this mean but you want him to want more when he simply doesnt. Let him go this isn't a relationship like you called it. Why add stress or potentially do damage to you daughter for nothing. They aren't excepting cause they can see this arrangement and guy for what he is...Let him go and find a man who WANTS to be with you and your girls!

• I do deserve better and he has told me this, he told me he don't want to hurt me, which it does as I am attached emotionally, can handle my emotions. I don't introduce guys to allow my daughter's to see the using gits, lol.