He's not ready for a relationship but continues to call me?

My ex of 2 years broke up with me 3 months ago but he keeps calling me. I told him to stop calling so many times but he still calls me and asks to hang out. Recently we met up and he told me he likes my company but he's not read for a relationship. I never call him but he always calls me. I don't give him any sex and I'm not going to and he knows that.He told me he still likes me but doesn't want to be WITH ME he says.. at least right now. And I'm not planning to wait. Why does he keep calling me even when I told him ill call him when I'm ready? Its so confusing because I even told him to get over and stop calling but he wont. He will call me every week almost. Why is he keep doing this? Its been freaking 3 months since we been over.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 1

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

• cuz he still has feelings for you and maybe still wants to be friends?

• Yeahs.. I would like to find a new guy.. but I'm still trying to get over this one.. but he makes it hard for me to get over because he calls me so much even when I tell him not to.. and doesn't tell me what he wants from me just harasses me. I hope there is better out there..

• ...just find you a good guy =) a really nice one.... one you probably wouldn't give a chance to...bet he would treat you way better..and would be proud to be ur boyfriend!!

• He wants to be more than friends but without a title which makes me suspicious because we were in a relationship before.. he actually called me the other day when I told him ill call him when I'm ready to meet up and eat lunch.. but I didn't pick up.. I still don't know what he wants