• Ask
  • myTake

He's not ready for a relationship but continues to call me?

My ex of 2 years broke up with me 3 months ago but he keeps calling me. I told him to stop calling so many times but he still calls me and asks to... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• cuz he still has feelings for you and maybe still wants to be friends?

• He wants to be more than friends but without a title which makes me suspicious because we were in a relationship before.. he actually called me the other day when I told him ill call him when I'm ready to meet up and eat lunch.. but I didn't pick up.. I still don't know what he wants

• ...just find you a good guy =) a really nice one.... one you probably wouldn't give a chance to...bet he would treat you way better..and would be proud to be ur boyfriend!!

• Yeahs.. I would like to find a new guy.. but I'm still trying to get over this one.. but he makes it hard for me to get over because he calls me so much even when I tell him not to.. and doesn't tell me what he wants from me just harasses me. I hope there is better out there..

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!