I feel like I don't satisfy my boyfriend?
I'm attracted to him mostly because of his loving personality, particularly his sense of humor. Both him and his friends tell me that he's never been with anyone as pretty as me but lately, I've been having my already low self esteem crushed more by him. It's not a question of lack of chemistry either, we make each other laugh until we cry, but..
1. we're currently long distance and when he goes out clubbing, he ends up telling me about these girls who were buying him drinks or whatever. I know he wouldn't cheat but it still hurts.
2. recently while trying to find some flight information I see in his history that he creeps on a lot of girls Facebook profiles, like 20-30 pics a girl, sometimes he'd check the girl the next day again. What's weird though, is the ones that I could stomach to look into were not exactly good looking, I hate saying that because it sounds really mean, I'm sure they are lovely girls.
3. He constantly stares at other women, like when I'm right beside him.
4. I'm lucky to be blessed with a large chest but trim figure, which many people compliment me for. I expressed my disappointment that one of my favorite skirts has gotten too big the other day and he was like "why? because you're getting a hot body?" Aha, so he obviously doesn't think it's so hot right now, despite the fact that he's been rapidly putting on weight over the last few months.
5. He has been having problems keeping it up during sex. This hurts me so bad and every time it's me who ends up comforting him.
I just don't know what to do, or where to even begin, like it's emotionally draining.
What's Your Opinion?