Cumming in vagina?

so I've yet to come while still inside my girlfriend vagina. not that she won't let me, I just don't. I'm NOT going to do so without a condom on of course, but I still got the fear to do so with one on. I'm about to wear two condoms just to feel more comfortable to come inside her while orgasm during sex. any tips or advice on this subject?

i don't know what I was thinking when I asked this question lol. my mind just wasn't thinking lol. of course not put on two condoms

Most Helpful Guy

• NEVER USE 2. They create friction and break at least 40% more. I know where you're coming from (no pun). I was, and still am a little hesitent to come inside my gf, but if yours is on the pill and you are using a condom (Properly) then it shouldn't be a problem. When the time is right just let it happen and Don't thrust more after, and Do hold it around your penis when you pull out. Tie it off and throw it away.