Cumming in vagina?

so I've yet to come while still inside my girlfriend vagina. not that she won't let me, I just don't. I'm NOT going to do so without a condom on of course, but I still got the fear to do so with one on. I'm about to wear two condoms just to feel more comfortable to come inside her while orgasm during sex. any tips or advice on this subject?

i don't know what I was thinking when I asked this question lol. my mind just wasn't thinking lol. of course not put on two condoms

Most Helpful Guy

• NEVER USE 2. They create friction and break at least 40% more. I know where you're coming from (no pun). I was, and still am a little hesitent to come inside my gf, but if yours is on the pill and you are using a condom (Properly) then it shouldn't be a problem. When the time is right just let it happen and Don't thrust more after, and Do hold it around your penis when you pull out. Tie it off and throw it away.

What Girls Said 8

• Have you gotten her pregnant yet?

• Really don't wear two. It's much less effective.

• well then did she say she was on the pill?

• Dude all I can say is DON'T DOUBLE THE CONDOM my friend did that and his girlfriend ended up peggo.so don't do that!

• Don't where two. When wearing two the condoms can rub together and make a hole. Try an extra strength condom. If there is an accident try to get "Plan B" pill.

• I think wearing two condoms is usually the subject of a joke between us males.....'when a girl sleeps around you better wrap it up twice." Obviously, that doesn't work though. lol

More from Girls
3

What Guys Said 10

• if you're so afraid to come inside, just don't. there's plenty of other ways to bust a nut.

• the risk is not that it breaks but when you continue to penetrate after you came that it starts to leak - come can flow along your penis and out of the condom - use correct size - stop penetrate when you came, be careful when you take our your penis and remove the condom

• dude come on.. 2 condoms? That doesn't work... just use one.. if you're to paranoid just don't come in her..

• LOL 2 condoms. You are retarded.

Use one broskie beat off an hour before sex so your load will be considerably less, to keep your mind at ease of cumming inside a condom.

• a good way to find out if she's cheating. Get her drunk and get her pregnant, and if she's clueless she's cheating.

More from Guys
5