• Ask
  • myTake

Cumming in vagina?

so I've yet to come while still inside my girlfriend vagina. not that she won't let me, I just don't. I'm NOT going to do so without a condom on of course, but I still got the fear to do so with one on. I'm about to wear two condoms just to feel more comfortable to come inside her while orgasm during sex. any tips or advice on this subject?

i don't know what I was thinking when I asked this question lol. my mind just wasn't thinking lol. of course not put on two condoms

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• NEVER USE 2. They create friction and break at least 40% more. I know where you're coming from (no pun). I was, and still am a little hesitent to come inside my gf, but if yours is on the pill and you are using a condom (Properly) then it shouldn't be a problem. When the time is right just let it happen and Don't thrust more after, and Do hold it around your penis when you pull out. Tie it off and throw it away.

What Girls Said 8

• Have you gotten her pregnant yet?

• Really don't wear two. It's much less effective.

• Don't where two. When wearing two the condoms can rub together and make a hole. Try an extra strength condom. If there is an accident try to get "Plan B" pill.

• I think wearing two condoms is usually the subject of a joke between us males.....'when a girl sleeps around you better wrap it up twice." Obviously, that doesn't work though. lol

• Make sure there is no air in the tip when you are putting on the condom, because it could burst when you ejaculate inside of her due to the pressure. Other than that, just relax, and let it go. When you pull out, make sure you are holding onto the bottom of the condom so there is no accidental spillage.

• why not try anti-baby pills? it will take no risk and much fun...

• Sorry to break it too you, but it's not "no risk"

• well then did she say she was on the pill?

• Dude all I can say is DON'T DOUBLE THE CONDOM my friend did that and his girlfriend ended up peggo.so don't do that!

• what's a "vigina"? Is that similar to a "vagina"?2 condoms are not better than 1. read the instructions on the condom box. and if you're having sex without condoms, it's only a matter of time before she's preggers. Even if you pull out of her vagina to climax, you're still possibly leaving sperm in her vigina.

What Guys Said 9

• I kinda know what your going through. My first girl friend ALWAYS made me pull out. And we had sex with condoms on. We eventually broke up as we our relationship itself just didn't work out. Then my next girlfriend would let me, and the first few times I was scared to do it... but after a while you get used to it.

• dude come on.. 2 condoms? That doesn't work... just use one.. if you're to paranoid just don't come in her..

• LOL 2 condoms. You are retarded.Use one broskie beat off an hour before sex so your load will be considerably less, to keep your mind at ease of cumming inside a condom.

• if you're so afraid to come inside, just don't. there's plenty of other ways to bust a nut.

• a good way to find out if she's cheating. Get her drunk and get her pregnant, and if she's clueless she's cheating.

• the risk is not that it breaks but when you continue to penetrate after you came that it starts to leak - come can flow along your penis and out of the condom - use correct size - stop penetrate when you came, be careful when you take our your penis and remove the condom

• doubling up makes them break, when you have one on just make sure there isn't an air bubble at the tip that was the casue of most of my breaks

• Two condoms could end up making them both rip..just use one...and get her on birth control lol.

• Honestly you probably don't need two condoms but the safer the better, nobody wants an unplanned kid.