Mood change after orgasm?

My ex used to have major mood changes right after she orgasmed. I'm wondering how many other girls and guys have being turn of rejecting moods right after they have climaxed ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• It depends. But there have been times where I would be all about what was happening, talking dirty, getting so into it. And then right after I would orgasm I'd get shy, vulnerable, even a little guilty. Doesn't happen every time. But it's happened before.

What Girls Said 1

• what do you mean by mood changes? do you mean grouchy with an attitude, sad, not in the sexual mood anymore? how did her mood change?

• She would be loving what we were doing but as soon as she orgasmed she would feel the need to cover herself up and not be affectionate to me any way

• Show Older
    • "I don't even want you to finish" That sounds a bit selfish eh? He gets you to come and then you all of a sudden shut him down because you are done?

• No, I give him like 5 more minutes to finish, but if he doesn't come by then I usually tell him lets stop I'm tired or something, lol. I know its bad but hey sometimes he cums and I don't and he stops. so its 50/50.

What Guys Said 1

• Girl I was with for a while got REALLY vulnerable after she would cum, it got to the point where I was afraid to say anything at all because even the smallest thing would shut her down. It's rather disconcerting.