Can't make him orgasm...

I really don't know what I'm doing wrong. When I go down on him, give him a hj, and even when I'm on top during sex, I get him so close to orgasming,... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• This may not be such a bad thing. I love girl on top its such a turn on to se my girl riding me grinding on me and getting off. I never come from girl on top I like to bend her over and do some doggy style to finish. But that's part of why I love girl on top most girls want their guy to last longer and most guys want to have sex more often, I like it to last longer too. When she's riding me I can just enjoy her tight p you s s y kiss her play with her boobs that are right in front of my face suck on her nipples. Most guys if they are any good in bed really try to hold thier come so it lasts longer and can try to give their girl an orgasm or at least a good time. I glance at the clock on the nightstand and try to make sure to slow down I want the time we spend inside each other to last. Unlike girls guys take time to recover. After orgasming we are no longer interested in sex for a while the older we get the longer the recovery time usually. SO maybe he doesn't want to be "finished" because he's enjoying himself. If you want to give him a blowjob to completion try focusing on the head of his penis. Licking around the bottom of the head, while also stroking with your hand. Play with his balls give them a gentle squeeze. I find a lot of girls are too slow and soft when trying to jack a guy off, the caution is appreciated but we move pretty quickly when we go at it. Maybe have him stroke himself a little bit while you watch so you can learn what he likes. Overall I wouldn't worry this is a problem a lot of couples wish they had. It sounds like you two are younger. Most women complain younger guys are so eager but they only last like two minutes or not even long enough to get her clothes off