Hand job? How to start?

Last summer, my best friend whom was a guy, and I, started to become friends with benefits, then started to date. I gave him several hand jobs, and bolwjobs. I was so comfortable with him, everything just happened. He lives near me, so we were with each other every day, so I was very used to him. But we broke up, and I moved on. About a month ago, I started to go out with a new guy. We've made out, alot. Which he said he gets a boner every time we makeout, But when ever my hand goes near his Penis, he moves my hand. I don't know if he's scared? Or what. I'm not hinting I wanna give him a hand job, cause I didn't at the time. But my best friend and I, have a plan to give our boyfriends hand jobs over winter break, idk.. Her idea. But that's OK. I want to, but I'm a little nervous. It doesn't seem like he wants too, but he says he does, to my friend, I want it to kind just happen, like it did with Tony. But how do I get it too? Thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

• Maybe he is not ready to move into a sexual relationship or maybe he don't like hand jobs. Maybe he is nervous too. Just start making out and slowly start rubbing him all over, don't just grab for the prize. Build up to it, maybe you should offer a warm place for him to put his hand.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!