• Ask
  • myTake

I can't hold an orgasm?

its like as soon as I'm there... it last like 2 seconds.. is this normal? How long do they usually last for girls?

Most Helpful Opinion

• There is no normal or not normal. If it's too short for you, don't beat yourself up over it. It doesn't mean something's wrong with you.If you want to make them longer google for PC muscle exercises. The PC muscle is the main one (among others) that tenses and releases during orgasm and with the proper techniques you can tone it up which gives longer and more pleasurable orgasms. Both girls and guys have it.Plus, if you aren't already doing so, spend a little "alone time" to work on it and experiment with what feels good. After all practice makes perfect.

What Guys Said 2

• Are you typically orgasm-ing from intercourse (or insertion), clitoral stimulation or both? Extended contractions may require that you experiment with new forms of stimuli.

What Girls Said 1