• Ask
  • myTake

Is masturbation a bad habit?

I am guy of 24 years. Still not married. I have one problem. I can't control my sexual feelings. Everyday I masturbated just fantasized about girls. But after masturbating I cursed myself for my behavior.. Is it normal? Is this leads to some problem in my married life? Please guys and girls help me..

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Dude. your wild.Masturbation is completely normal and healthyJust about everybody. Masturbation is a very common behavior, even among people who have sexual relations with a partner. In one national study, 95% of males and 89% of females reported that they have masturbated. Masturbation is the first sexual act experienced by most males and females. In young children, masturbation is a normal part of the growing child's exploration of his or her body. Most people continue to masturbate in adulthood, and many do so throughout their lives. In addition to feeling good, masturbation is a good way of relieving the sexual tension that can build up over time, especially for people without partners or whose partners are not willing or available for sexIn general. Masturbation is considered to be a natural and harmless expression of sexuality for both men and women. It does not cause any physical injury or harm to the body, and can be performed in moderation throughout a person's lifetime as a part of normal sexual behavior. Some cultures and religions oppose the use of masturbation or even label it as sinful. This can lead to guilt or shame about the behavior. Some experts suggest that masturbation can actually improve sexual health and relationships. By exploring your own body through masturbation, you can determine what is erotically pleasing to you and can share this with your partner.You got nothing to be cursing about. Your normal.-Deathecutioner

What Girls Said 3

• Good grief NO it is not a problem nor should it become a problem when you are married. Don't be so hard on yourself. Masturbation is a natural thing for both men and women

• It's completely normal despite what you may have heard in the past...we are human.And humans have urges and needs that need to be taken care of. Just think..you don't have to worry about STDS.

• It's completely normal and safe to masturbate. What is not normal is cursing yourself afterward. Masturbation will NOT: make you go blind, make hair grow on your palms, make you go to hell, ruin your relationships (unless it is excessive, which once a day most definitely isn't), or negatively affect your health.There's no reason to feel bad about it. Feeling guilty about something that is completely normal and healthy is the only bad habit.

What Guys Said 11

• The masturbation is fine. The cycle of guilt and recrimination, though, has to go.

• No it's perfectly normal inside and outside of marriage. That so many feel guilty is unfortunate. There's nothing wrong with you it's part of being a guy.

• I did this for years and finally took steps to stop myself. I found that I was doing it compulsively and decided it was time to at least try and stop. I've slipped up a couple of times but I am more honest with myself and my wife than I was about it before. When I was first starting I found this - link made me feel like I was making the right decision.

• Masturbation is just part of your body's natural cycle a consequence of having a reproductive system. It's like a woman's menstrual period natural and healthy. It's like changing the oil in your car the body is a machine and you have to monitor and maintain it's natural operations. Not masturbating is denying your body's natural urges and need for release. Personally I don't think it's healthy for the internal parts or the reproductive tract not to masturbate I think a man could make himself sick over time that way. Sperm and semen is constantly being produced if you walk around with your back teeth floating in month old spew how is that healthy?

• EVERYONE MASTURBATES. Married men, married women, single people...EVERYONE. Keep it to a decent amount (every day is fine) and get over your guilt

• Not by any chance, the only problem is the lack of it. Don't get frustrated because you wank like that , the problem would be if you didn't wank. Its a share of doubts many people have, yet few ask, I think you don't really have problem there, just don't let masturbation get in your way. there are other cool stuff. like weed.

• Its good for your mind, its good for your prostate (at least 3 times a week = no cancer = do it).Keep it under 3 times a day and you're fine. And it has NOTHING to do with your relationships/girlfriends/wifes. Its just how we roll, and make it clear with your women that its "not about them".

• No its not a bad habit. However, I will venture to say that it could have bad psychological effects. I'm no sex therapist or doctor, but its not hard for me to imagine that masturbating takes out some sexual frustration. This is good because you won't bottle up your emotions and desires. The bad part could be that if you know that masturbating satisfies you, you won't be as aggressive and outgoing towards women. Again, I have no medical experience that tells me this, its just a hunch. Having a little bit of sexual rage built up from the lack of sexual satisfaction might make you more aggressive and less inhibited around females.

• Dont get upset just do it its ok ... normal in good for you ,I read somewere that if you masterbate once a will help men avoid testicle cancerso my motto is a come a day keeps me happy all day

• Its called sex guilt, can lead to addiction. Its not really a problem unless you get caugtht or you prefer it to your future wife...

• if masturbation is anything bad, then I guess I'm a really really bad person...