Oh where oh where has my orgasm gone?!?

When I was little I never really talked to my mom about sex or anything like that, so I when I turned about 13, I began to have sexual feelings and urges. But I didn't know how to relieve that. Anyway shoot forward about 3 years, I have found that if I do the whole masturbating via. shower head, I can get off with extreme pleasure so I have been doing that for a while.But lately I've been getting really worried, because I read a lot about how this can desensitize you.And I've come to find that when I try with only fingers, I can't get off.************************************************Anyway my question is this, I am pretty upset about it, and I'm afraid that I will never be able to get off normally or like organically, so I was really hoping to know if anyone else has been in this situation before and found a way to fix it?And if you have any advice or tips to get back the sensitivity?************************************************I really really appreciate any answers. Thanks in advanced!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Guys Said 2

• No, you are worrying needlessly. While it is true that pressurized water creates sensation that you will not be able to duplicate with fingers, tongue, or sex. However don't mistake it as meaning you've damaged your genitals.The key is to focus less on the physical part of the stimulation and instead think about what turns you on and the mental element of having an orgasm. When you capture that, you should be able to get yourself off with your hands, humping, or any other means.

• Stop, give it time and try different techinques mix things up..

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!