• Ask
  • myTake

Is squirting the highest orgasm a girl can have?

Is squirting the highest orgasm a girl can have? And is it possible for every girl to do it?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• As a squirter, I would have to say it's actually a less intense type of orgasm for me. It's fun and it feels amazing, but I find clitoral orgasms more intense, and a g-spot orgasm where I don't squirt as the most intense. But it probably varies from woman to woman.

• So this really means porn is a load of bull because when the women on there squirt they are like possessed, also how would you go about giving ur girl a clitoral orgasm? thanks

• Haha.. well, in general, porn tends to be a bit exaggerative, but squirting is still intense enough for me that it does cause quite the reaction. ;)For a clitoral orgasm, I just need to have my clitoris directly stimulated (i.e. with a tongue, finger, or vibe) but some girls are more sensitive and so they prefer to be stimulated around the clitoris. Talk to the girl that your pleasuring and ask her what she likes. It might help if she directs you (verbally or by moving your hand).

What Girls Said 3

• idk about the biggest orgasm possible because I have yet to have a g-spot orgasm. but as for a clitoris one, omg they are so effing fantastic and mindblowing for me. and I always end up squirting from that. yes, that adds a significant amount of pleasure to my orgasm. its like this even more intense release. gotta love that :)

• That totally depends on the girl. I much prefer a regular clit orgasm over a squirting g-spot orgasm any day. They say it is possible for all girls to do it but I am not really sure.

• Wow, that's kind of surprising, thanks for your answer but do you mind telling me exactly y you prefer the clit orgasm over the g-spot orgasm?

• Pretty much exactly what selfishstars said I feel the same way. A clit orgasm is like an explosion of pleasure aned a g-spot orgasm is more like waves of pleasure. So the clit orasm is much more intense.

What Guys Said 3

• From what I have heard squirting feels really good but the strongest orgasms my wife has are when she is getting oral and get g-spot rubbed but not squirting. She likes the feeling of release from squirting and it definitely excites her but the "blended" orgasm of vaginal stimulation and clitoral stimulation at the same time makes her quiver and shake.

• Yeah that's the biggest big O a girl can have, girls have prostates like us men too

• well science says the best orgasms a women can have come from the pfe and afe zones. we don't talk about them much because you need to be about 8 inches to get there. lucky me

• So its inside the cervix? I guess they do say a bit of pain can be pleasureable.

• No its around the cervix you have to angel their pelvis correctly to hit it . its a beautiful moment when you do.