Is squirting the highest orgasm a girl can have?

Is squirting the highest orgasm a girl can have? And is it possible for every girl to do it?

Most Helpful Girl

• As a squirter, I would have to say it's actually a less intense type of orgasm for me. It's fun and it feels amazing, but I find clitoral orgasms more intense, and a g-spot orgasm where I don't squirt as the most intense.

But it probably varies from woman to woman.

Asker upvoted
    • So this really means porn is a load of bull because when the women on there squirt they are like possessed, also how would you go about giving ur girl a clitoral orgasm? thanks

• Haha.. well, in general, porn tends to be a bit exaggerative, but squirting is still intense enough for me that it does cause quite the reaction. ;)

For a clitoral orgasm, I just need to have my clitoris directly stimulated (i.e. with a tongue, finger, or vibe) but some girls are more sensitive and so they prefer to be stimulated around the clitoris. Talk to the girl that your pleasuring and ask her what she likes. It might help if she directs you (verbally or by moving your hand).