• Ask
  • myTake

How to make myself have an orgasm during sex?

So like I'll get off when I'm masturbating but that's about it...during oral and just mere penetration nothing...My boyfriend says it's a "mental" thing for females and I concentrate but still nothing...does anyone have any tips on how I can achieve an orgasm?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Concentration is probably not the best way to go about it. If there is a mental block keeping you from having an orgasm, its far more likely to be a result of thinking too much. Just relax and enjoy yourself.I think for most people it's easier to orgasm when they are the ones doing to the work. For sex, you might try a position where you are in control of the action such as being on top. This will allow you to decide the amount, angle, and rhythm of penetration. For oral, there's really no way to take charge yourself so instead you might need to communicate. Tell him what it is you want him to do and let him now when he's right where he needs to be.Finally, bear in mind that it may take some time for you to find out what it is that you like (and perhaps even longer for him to find out). Don't be afraid to experiment.

What Guys Said 4

• I'm guessing you stimulate your clitoris a lot when you masturbate? Guys penises do not come with a vibrating rabbit attachment... you've gotta do some work too, and if you need clitoral stimulation to orgasm then give yourself some

• Masturbate while he's giving you oral.

• 65% of women don not have vaginal orgasms. They need clitoral stimulation. So, touch yourself while he is in you. Use a vibrator while having sex. Have him give you oral stimulation. There are vibrators that HE can wear that will stimulate your clit.

What Girls Said 2

• You could also rub a little while he's in.

• Mistake #1:Concentrating.I am someone who can orgasm in 2 minutes minimum and when I "think" about it,it can take me up to an hour.But when I just relax,enjoy the sensations and feelings,I orgasm fairly fast.Just relax.DO NOT think about it,keep a clear mind.