How to make myself have an orgasm during sex?

So like I'll get off when I'm masturbating but that's about it...during oral and just mere penetration nothing...My boyfriend says it's a "mental"... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• Concentration is probably not the best way to go about it. If there is a mental block keeping you from having an orgasm, its far more likely to be a result of thinking too much. Just relax and enjoy yourself.

I think for most people it's easier to orgasm when they are the ones doing to the work. For sex, you might try a position where you are in control of the action such as being on top. This will allow you to decide the amount, angle, and rhythm of penetration. For oral, there's really no way to take charge yourself so instead you might need to communicate. Tell him what it is you want him to do and let him now when he's right where he needs to be.

Finally, bear in mind that it may take some time for you to find out what it is that you like (and perhaps even longer for him to find out). Don't be afraid to experiment.