Did my friend with benefits (she) have feelings for me?

I recently met a girl who was my friends cousin. We met in a bar had a couple of drinks she talked about her sex life with me even if she didn't know me that much which I think was a clear sign that she was sexually into me. on the way to the other bar, we were in my friends car, we started making... Show More

when we were arguing. she argued that I was having feelings for her. I told her I didn't have feelings for her but I cared for her. she kept on telling me things that make her think I was having feelings for her.
it was like she was trying to squeeze out the three little words to her "i love you"

i just want to find out if she have feelings for me and if she does how do I get her back. I can have a relationship with her. she had great personality
her friends also keep telling me not to expect anything from her and that she doesn't care about me. I was thinking that these girls were just jealous of her. LOL.. is there any possibilty?
i think I love her
she called me.. just when I was about to call her.. she asked me why wasn't I calling her. did I have another girls... she told me that I agreed on being frieds then why didn't I text her? so does it really mean she has something for me?
im so confused.. I f***ing miss her so much
so I finally called her. took me three calls before she answered. when she finally answered I tried to be nonchalant about it. asked her where she was and how she was doing. she told me she's happy. I told her that was good. then she told me to hangup
because she was eating. told me to call again later. I texted her asked her if it was a good time to call her. she told me no cause she had many textmates. so I told her ill call her someother time. I also told her I miss her. and her only reply was ok.
so is this it? is it the end? does that mean its over for me
now I think I lost my chance. she doesn't answer my calls anymore.. haven't tried calling her again.. I'm thinking she changed her no already. and I'm too scared to hear a recording saying that the number I'm calling no longer exists
i love her

Most Helpful Girl

• Let me tell you something. I went through this same scenario almost exactly four months ago. I tried to have "the talk" with my guy so that he would commit to me. Although he agreed to exclusivity, he never asked me to be his girlfriend, and I suspected that during the time we were together he cheated on me at least once. Look, you can't have your cake and eat it too. If you are not willing to risk the social repercussions of your friends knowing about the two of you as a couple (why you care so much what other people think I can't reckon), let her go. She clearly has feelings for you and suspects that you have feelings for her too.

• Typo- your friends to 'know not 'low'

' - don't humor her talking about feelings '

• Thanks for best answer. I hope everything works out for the better.