• Ask
  • myTake

Why did my boyfriend take long to cum?

I started dating this new guy and we had sex for the first time.. I expected him to last a little while but he took longer than I expected to cum. did he enjoy the sex? why did it take him so long to come the first time we had sex? I'm used to guys cumming quickly during the first round and then lasting longer the second round. It's been bothering me for the past few days. I feel like there is something wrong with me and like he didn't like the sex?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Maybe it wasn't tight enough 2 make him come at first round..well it might also that he lasts longer during sex as most guys do..it shouldn't bother you at all dear..

What Guys Said 3

• Nah. He enjoyed it - he was just prolonging the pleasure. Depending on my mood and the situation, I can go anywhere from 2 minutes to an hour or two.

• There was this one girl that I had sex with and for the life of me I couldn't get off and I did find her attractive and everything and had a lot of fun, but think I was focusing too much on everything else after all wanted to impress her

What Girls Said 1

• Guys are different as we women are. Some guys when having sex with a girl for the first time can come almost before they get their penis inside her (had a guy once pop while it was in my hand getting it to my hole) where other guys can control themselves no matter how much they are turned on and ready. That shows a good guy because it should give you a chance for some enjoyment yourself.