I don't like cum! can anyone help me?

my boyfriend loves cumshots and wants me to take his come but I don't like! its not that its that bad actually I just don't like it. I want to do it for him though and be open minded.so do you like cum? why or why notwhat do you do with it when he blows his load? does it change depending on the position?whats the easiest way to take cum? seeing as its not exactly the taste...so I don't like it on me just as much as in me...I WILL TAKE HIS CUM! so don't give me that just don't do it if you don't like it stuff lol ;)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• For some reason that I can't fully explain, guys have an overwhelming desire for women to be absolutely obsessed with our cum. In our minds, you can't get enough of it. Why do you think we take so much joy in blowing our loads all over your beautiful bodies, or if you let us, on your faces?I have been with many girls that loved cum, insisting that I give them every last drop. As guys, we love the idea that girls wants to take our come in their pussies, down their throats, across their t*ts or all over their faces.The there are some girls that don't love cum. I have been at the brink of climax with a girl and when I pull out to unload all over her, she runs for cover. Or if she's giving me head, she'll make me jerk myself off at the last minute, rather than sucking me off until I do it in her mouth.Suffice to say, us guys prefer a woman who enjoys our cum. Even if you have to act a little, and exaggerate how much you like it, we appreciate that. So, next time you're sucking his cock, and you can tell he"s getting close, pull him from your mouth and tell him how bad you want him to "cum all over your pretty little face." Or maybe, "Please baby, shoot that big load down my throat." Believe me, he'll thank you for it.

What Guys Said 10

• well if your not going to marry him I suggest you don't do it because you disqualify yourself from men like me. you know the good looking strong intelligent type

• the main problem is the point of excitementreally I do feel girls to take come in but not all the time some time girls do like that especially when they are over excited the main thing is generally girls are doing their part to excite guys but really guy are failing in that partwhen a guy really make her girl excited he need not to tell her to take the load, she herself take it inguys first make your part well in the romance then girls will show heaven to us

• Well first off communication is key. Talk to him about it he should be able to understand and then when you do "TAKE HIS CUM" it will be something special. As for things to do to make it better, I know with an old girlfriend of mine what helped was pineapple juice. I'd drink a ton of that and lay off red meat for the day or two before. That made it apparently taste "good" and it was something she ended up enjoying to the point of asking me to do that again.

• Well, whenever I'm receiving I like to tell them ahead of time.i had lady friend who would hold her breath every time she swallowed and it seemed to make the taste better for her apparently.

• its nice that you warn!youll get more action that way kid ;)

• Ok well if YOU WILL TAKE HIS CUM.Talk to him about it and tell him this:Eat citric fruits: oranges, pineapples, lemons, mandarines, etc.And try to hold your breath while you do it. Obviously if you breathe through your nose, it makes it much worse because the sense of smell is 3 times stronger than the sense of taste. And it's complementary. That means, if you hold your breath, the only taste you'll get is from your taste buds, and that's 1/3 as strong as from your nose.

• Deep throat it or just endure it. Men never complain about eating women's vaginas for a long time, women shouldn't complain about 3 seconds on eating cum.

• Have him eat/drink pineapples. It'll take away some of the colride<spelling? taste out of it. Also, when he cums in your mouth, just let him shoot into the back of your throat and swallow quickly. Girls claim they can't taste much of anything when that happens.Also, his intake diet has much too do with it. Does he smoke? That will sour up a guys flavor as his body is litered with toxins, more so than with alcohol because alcohol has fewer toxins in it. Also, red meat will sour him up.My ex-girlfriends would claim that my sperm gave them a sore throat at times...I guess it was all those jalopenas. :)~~

• Use a condom.

• never can go wrong with this, I agree.no cum, and less a chance of std's and sti's

• This attitude gets tiresome. Seriously. I'm sick of hearing about girls forcing themselves to do sexual things they don't like "just to make him happy" or for some sort of societal exception. It's not making you "a better girlfriend" to do things you don't like for his benefit. It makes you a doormat with an expectation to handle being walked on every which way, because hey that's what doormats should do! Taking come is what girls should do, right?Seriously, do things that you both enjoy doing and quit compromising your good time for his.

• idk he comprises tons of his good time for mine to make me happy...because he cares about me...sowe meet half way...do things we both like...comprimise on other things to keep it exciting...thats how you make relationships work silly head

• He spends his time with you, so that's a compromise? I guess in your mind him treating you with the attention you deserve and caring means he should get this, at your expense. To me the only compromise seems on your part.

• Make him eat his own to see how it tastes.

• omg I should of said that to my ex! he was such a duce bag! lmao

• I eat my own come when me and the wife are getting freaky. But I wouldn't expect her to eat it.

What Girls Said 12

• I rather like it. The majority of the time he is cumming inside my vagina, but other times when I am sucking him I have them pop in my mouth and I do swallow it.

• OK so I'm not sure if your talking about having your boyfriend come on you or if your talking about just swallowing? As far as swallowing goes, the taste is fine I don't really mind it at all, and I feel like it's worth it to make them feel good, so yeahhh, swallowing doesn't bother me. I just had to get past the mental part of, OK I'm doing this, no matter what, and then it just became routine for me. When he blows his load, so to speak, I just swallow as it comes into my mouth. Some of my friends prefer to wait until the guy finishes so they don't have to swallow more than once, but I've tried both ways and I find it easiest to do if I don't have to keep it in my mouth for any length of time, which I think minimizes the taste, and it's better in case he happens to be a guy who cums more than average because then I'm not sitting there with my mouth all the way full hoping he stops soon rather than enjoying it! So I hope that's what you were asking! :o)

• read this: link

• I personally feel the same way, I hate almost everything about it, but most guys I've given head to think its x10 sexier to swallow, which I can't do. But I have tried things like flavored condoms, they help slightly your best bet to solve this problem is do things like put a flavored gell ( like candy) and go at it. It doesn't stop how gross it is, but it does help with taste and swallowing

• same here. I gag every single time. the first time I swallowed I was bout 20 and I swear I literally threw up in my mouth. now I've gotten better. I've been with my boyfriend since we were 17 (i'm 23 now) so he's the only guy vie ever been with, so I make sure it stays that way by just doing what he asks. he wants it on my face? sure baby, go for it, etc... in my mouth? ehh...yeah baby anything for you. cum itself is a horrible horrible substance, if you figure out how to make it easier please let me know! ha ha good luck

• SOOOOO I found a few better ways lol he actually like to come on my face? I don't know if that's "normal" but then I don't have to deal with the nasty taste and we went to a fancy hotel and spent the weekend out of town his idea since we were eating chocalate dipped strawberries was to come on the food and I eat and he watched me and I honestly could barely tell it was there because the strawberry has a strong sweet taste it even tasted awsome and he loved it

• I hate the smell, taste of cum. When I give my boyfriend a blow job he warns me when he's about to cum, but I think he warns me so I wouldn't stop out of no where because he's about to bust, I take that as a warning not to swallow anytime soon because I know I am about to swallow his cum. I tell him sorry but its not the best thing to taste.he even told me that he heard its not respectful if a chick doesn't swallow it, so I go I respect you, sucking your d*** might feel like a candy but come surely doesn't taste like one, we laughed it off and he has no problem seeing me spit it out all the time maybe he's just used to it so just tell him, the truth.

• I don't swallow, even if I 'loved' the guy. Just the idea is sickening, swallowing his sperm babies haha. Not only is the taste awful, it's actually really degrading. I'm not a prude, but for one of my classes we watched a video on the p*rn industry and I haven't seen it the same way since. Having a guy jizz on your face, or expecting you to swallow his waste is...disgusting. Obviously to each their own, but if you really don't want to do it, talk to him. If he loves you, he won't make you do anything that you don't want to do. Communication is key Goodluck.

• Dont force yourself to like it that's what I did. It wasn't until much years later that I didn't mind it so much.( But its only been with one person that I love and he respects me treats me right) Some guys are so rude they don't even ask you can they come on your body disgusting. I swear the reason guys like cumshots in the first place is because of por&n.I agree with the guys comment. Tell him to eat his own. You should take his and try to get him to eat it. And see what his reaction is. If the doesn't love his own why should you?

• i take my boyfriends come all the time he loves it..if you don't like it then don't do it but if you do still take it then that's good I'm sure he likes it..but I havnt found a position where the amount that comes out is different un less he's on his back and his d*** is hard and in the air little ocmes out but it all is different..

• I don't like the taste either, but I'm fine if he wants to let it out on my stomach, or my boobs, or something like that.

• I can't stand it either the though of it in my mouth makes me want to puke but my guy is OK with it but he still eats me out all the time got it made ladies =)

• I don't like cum. Gross.

• ya but what if your man that you love wants you to take his come and he lets you know how crazy it makes him?

• Nope.