I don't like cum! can anyone help me?

my boyfriend loves cumshots and wants me to take his come but I don't like! its not that its that bad actually I just don't like it. I want to do it... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• For some reason that I can't fully explain, guys have an overwhelming desire for women to be absolutely obsessed with our cum. In our minds, you can't get enough of it. Why do you think we take so much joy in blowing our loads all over your beautiful bodies, or if you let us, on your faces?

I have been with many girls that loved cum, insisting that I give them every last drop. As guys, we love the idea that girls wants to take our come in their pussies, down their throats, across their t*ts or all over their faces.

The there are some girls that don't love cum. I have been at the brink of climax with a girl and when I pull out to unload all over her, she runs for cover. Or if she's giving me head, she'll make me jerk myself off at the last minute, rather than sucking me off until I do it in her mouth.

Suffice to say, us guys prefer a woman who enjoys our cum. Even if you have to act a little, and exaggerate how much you like it, we appreciate that. So, next time you're sucking his cock, and you can tell he"s getting close, pull him from your mouth and tell him how bad you want him to "cum all over your pretty little face." Or maybe, "Please baby, shoot that big load down my throat." Believe me, he'll thank you for it.