I don't like cum! can anyone help me?

my boyfriend loves cumshots and wants me to take his come but I don't like! its not that its that bad actually I just don't like it. I want to do it for him though and be open minded.

so do you like cum? why or why not

what do you do with it when he blows his load? does it change depending on the position?

whats the easiest way to take cum? seeing as its not exactly the taste...so I don't like it on me just as much as in me...

I WILL TAKE HIS CUM! so don't give me that just don't do it if you don't like it stuff lol ;)

Most Helpful Guy

• For some reason that I can't fully explain, guys have an overwhelming desire for women to be absolutely obsessed with our cum. In our minds, you can't get enough of it. Why do you think we take so much joy in blowing our loads all over your beautiful bodies, or if you let us, on your faces?

I have been with many girls that loved cum, insisting that I give them every last drop. As guys, we love the idea that girls wants to take our come in their pussies, down their throats, across their t*ts or all over their faces.

The there are some girls that don't love cum. I have been at the brink of climax with a girl and when I pull out to unload all over her, she runs for cover. Or if she's giving me head, she'll make me jerk myself off at the last minute, rather than sucking me off until I do it in her mouth.

Suffice to say, us guys prefer a woman who enjoys our cum. Even if you have to act a little, and exaggerate how much you like it, we appreciate that. So, next time you're sucking his cock, and you can tell he"s getting close, pull him from your mouth and tell him how bad you want him to "cum all over your pretty little face." Or maybe, "Please baby, shoot that big load down my throat." Believe me, he'll thank you for it.

GAG Video of the Day

How To Become A Morning Person

What Guys Said 11

• Well first off communication is key. Talk to him about it he should be able to understand and then when you do "TAKE HIS CUM" it will be something special.

As for things to do to make it better, I know with an old girlfriend of mine what helped was pineapple juice. I'd drink a ton of that and lay off red meat for the day or two before. That made it apparently taste "good" and it was something she ended up enjoying to the point of asking me to do that again.

• Have him eat/drink pineapples. It'll take away some of the colride<spelling? taste out of it. Also, when he cums in your mouth, just let him shoot into the back of your throat and swallow quickly. Girls claim they can't taste much of anything when that happens.

Also, his intake diet has much too do with it. Does he smoke? That will sour up a guys flavor as his body is litered with toxins, more so than with alcohol because alcohol has fewer toxins in it. Also, red meat will sour him up.

My ex-girlfriends would claim that my sperm gave them a sore throat at times...I guess it was all those jalopenas. :)~~

• well if your not going to marry him I suggest you don't do it because you disqualify yourself from men like me. you know the good looking strong intelligent type

• Ok well if YOU WILL TAKE HIS CUM.

Talk to him about it and tell him this:

Eat citric fruits: oranges, pineapples, lemons, mandarines, etc.

And try to hold your breath while you do it. Obviously if you breathe through your nose, it makes it much worse because the sense of smell is 3 times stronger than the sense of taste. And it's complementary. That means, if you hold your breath, the only taste you'll get is from your taste buds, and that's 1/3 as strong as from your nose.

• the main problem is the point of excitement

really I do feel girls to take come in but not all the time

some time girls do like that especially when they are over excited

the main thing is generally girls are doing their part to excite guys but really guy are failing in that part

when a guy really make her girl excited he need not to tell her to take the load, she herself take it in

guys first make your part well in the romance then girls will show heaven to us

More from Guys
6

What Girls Said 12

• I rather like it. The majority of the time he is cumming inside my vagina, but other times when I am sucking him I have them pop in my mouth and I do swallow it.

• read this: link

• OK so I'm not sure if your talking about having your boyfriend come on you or if your talking about just swallowing? As far as swallowing goes, the taste is fine I don't really mind it at all, and I feel like it's worth it to make them feel good, so yeahhh, swallowing doesn't bother me. I just had to get past the mental part of, OK I'm doing this, no matter what, and then it just became routine for me. When he blows his load, so to speak, I just swallow as it comes into my mouth. Some of my friends prefer to wait until the guy finishes so they don't have to swallow more than once, but I've tried both ways and I find it easiest to do if I don't have to keep it in my mouth for any length of time, which I think minimizes the taste, and it's better in case he happens to be a guy who cums more than average because then I'm not sitting there with my mouth all the way full hoping he stops soon rather than enjoying it! So I hope that's what you were asking! :o)

• I personally feel the same way, I hate almost everything about it, but most guys I've given head to think its x10 sexier to swallow, which I can't do. But I have tried things like flavored condoms, they help slightly your best bet to solve this problem is do things like put a flavored gell ( like candy) and go at it. It doesn't stop how gross it is, but it does help with taste and swallowing

• same here. I gag every single time. the first time I swallowed I was bout 20 and I swear I literally threw up in my mouth. now I've gotten better. I've been with my boyfriend since we were 17 (i'm 23 now) so he's the only guy vie ever been with, so I make sure it stays that way by just doing what he asks. he wants it on my face? sure baby, go for it, etc... in my mouth? ehh...yeah baby anything for you.

cum itself is a horrible horrible substance, if you figure out how to make it easier please let me know! ha ha good luck

• SOOOOO I found a few better ways lol he actually like to come on my face? I don't know if that's "normal" but then I don't have to deal with the nasty taste and we went to a fancy hotel and spent the weekend out of town his idea since we were eating chocalate dipped strawberries was to come on the food and I eat and he watched me and I honestly could barely tell it was there because the strawberry has a strong sweet taste it even tasted awsome and he loved it

More from Girls
7