I am confused by this guy. He says we're just friends, but ee says things and acts like more.

There is this guy who says were friends but when we hang out its just the two of us. Twice this happened so far. We had a great time. We fooled around but what I want to know is, is he just using me? this has been since the beginning of this November. See we used to be friends about 3 years ago and he remembers a lot about me. Now we are catching up and when we have hung out it was just the two of us and he would say things like any guy would be luck to have me and he will put his arm around me and stroke my hair. He has admitted he wanted to hang out and see if we had our old connection. He jokes with me all the time how if we were like this 3 years ago we could have been friends right along. I could have saved him a lot of trouble in the past few years. He says he is not ready for anything serious right now however. I heard him say something about needing to get his head out of his ass as I was leaving the second time we hung out. The first time I went over I actually met his... Show More