• Ask
  • myTake

I am confused by this guy. He says we're just friends, but ee says things and acts like more.

There is this guy who says were friends but when we hang out its just the two of us. Twice this happened so far. We had a great time. We fooled... Show More

What Guys Said 1

• I would suggest cutting off the sexual aspect of your relationship now.You need to draw a distinct line between friendship and a romantic/sexual relationship. Otherwise you'll end up getting used or in a 'friends with benefits' situation, which you're probably not after.It sounds like you guys get along well enough, so the worst that can happen is you two end up good friends.But I've seen too many girls make the mistake of having consistent NSA relationships in hopes they will 'come around' and finally date them and it always just breaks their heart, so I always caution against the kind of behavior that leads to those situations.If you don't know how to get him to stop being so 'touchy', just ask him plainly "what am I to you" or "What are we?" kind of thing, if you ask him so straight forwardly you will get your answer one way or another.He will tell you he wants to be a couple or he doesn't want to be a couple, if he avoids it, he doesn't want to be a couple.Best of luck to you, and your sister as well.

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!