What's the best way to make a girl cum?

What's the best way to make a girl cum? title says it all.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 0

Be the first girl to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Guys Said 2

• I am not a girl but I am told that I am very talented in this area... maybe I'm just being naive?Anyways girls seem to be far more sensitive to skin contact so keep your hands moving, strocking and caressing her... her neck and back are usually good ones also the inner thighs. But my best results come fromjust being in the moment. Don't try to be clinical about it. what works for one girl might not work for another. Overthinking will decrease your performance and girls pick up on it. Just pay attention to her, she may not voice it directly but she will hint to what she wants through her body movements. Sex is supposed to be fun, not an audition. Just experiment and have a good time.Hope that helps

• Get her drunk, give her a 50,000 limit credit card, then buy her a mansion. She'll ejaculate instantly without you touching her. Works everytime.

• Umm ; your a d*** head mate ; buying her things won't make her come ; shows you have no respect for anyone ; your advice isn't wanted if youare being a d*** head !

• Show Older
    • and you got no sense of humor. Trust me, you're not going to get far in life been so uptight and cranky. You'll go insane. But I bet you're smoking five packs a day to quell your spiteful attitude at this time, aren't you?

• i don't smoke ; that is disgusting !