Guys who don't cum... please explain why?

I started sleeping with a guy who doesn't cum. We haven't had sex a lot, but he'll go all night and morning with a boner and never get off no matter... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• The only reason I haven't been able to finish is because I was nervous for some reason, super drunk, or super tired. One of my friends took viagra or a similar drug once and he said it took him literally all night to get off so yeah maybe he is on drugs...Stimulants like coke or meth can make a guy not be able to orgasm and last forever and so can many prescription drugs like blood pressure meds and painkillers.

• Ok, well he's been tired and drunk at some times, but there were also times he was completely normal so I guess he's nervous? I think it might be viagra, I know it's not other drugs. So weird!

• Maybe try telling him you would rather him get some pleasure also than be a marathon man lol and then see if anything changes. I'm sure he is enjoying it but I'm not going to lie that for a guy the orgasm is the best part. Tell him it would turn you on if he has an orgasm but just in case it is some mental block don't make like a huge deal out of it.