Guys who don't cum... please explain why?

I started sleeping with a guy who doesn't cum. We haven't had sex a lot, but he'll go all night and morning with a boner and never get off no matter what. I'm pretty sure he's really attracted to me and enjoying the sex. Can you explain reasons why guys just can't get off during sex? He constantly talks about and asks questions on lasting longer, since clearly it's a big issue. Could he be taking viagra or something? Or since he's new to sex could it be a mental block? (he says he refused to have sex in college for fear of his actions)

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• The only reason I haven't been able to finish is because I was nervous for some reason, super drunk, or super tired. One of my friends took viagra or a similar drug once and he said it took him literally all night to get off so yeah maybe he is on drugs...Stimulants like coke or meth can make a guy not be able to orgasm and last forever and so can many prescription drugs like blood pressure meds and painkillers.

• Ok, well he's been tired and drunk at some times, but there were also times he was completely normal so I guess he's nervous? I think it might be viagra, I know it's not other drugs. So weird!

• Maybe try telling him you would rather him get some pleasure also than be a marathon man lol and then see if anything changes. I'm sure he is enjoying it but I'm not going to lie that for a guy the orgasm is the best part. Tell him it would turn you on if he has an orgasm but just in case it is some mental block don't make like a huge deal out of it.

What Guys Said 7

• If he is new to sex it isn't that abnormal. Give him some time.

• Ok thanks :)

• Being anxious, being uncomfortable, being tired, being shy, taking longer to finish than average, getting used to the pressure and speed of masturbation, depression, medication, nerve damage (often due to circumcision), etc etc etcGuys have orgasm problems at a comparable rate to women. Our society just pretends that all guys can orgasm whenever they want.

• True, thanks for all of the reasons. I'm just trying to get a feel for what could be wrong with him. He even pretended like he orgasmed so I would feel better. I'm thinking it's his feelings towards me...

• Seek medical attention cause that is not normal.

• right?! I didn't think so...

• It means he's gay

• its normal I've only busted once with a girl. mental block or he used to masturbate to much. if he masturbated to much he has desensitized himself and needs to stop for about a month.it's sucks. I mean it's cool lasting till you both collapse lol. but to have to tell each girl it's not you don't worry about it. they still never feel like there doing a good job.

• yeah it sounds like a mental block. that's how guys control themselves and if they have strong mental control they can control what they do in bed.

• He does, he was able to not do it when he was drunk in college for 4 years so I think he has lots of control! He said he didn't want to get a girl pregnant so maybe he's paranoid about htat still.

• Could be lack of friction. Does he come with masturbation?

• I don't know about his masturbation. I jerked him off and stil nothing.

What Girls Said 3

• that is not normal.. men come pretty easily.. ex. pre-cum.. that isn't right at all

• I know, he doesn't even pre come and he seems like he gets aroused so quickly and easily.

• Show Older
    • I dated another guy who was similar to him, I have the worst luck lately! They are both really strange about sex and it was an indicator in the other guy that he was crazy, literally! So I'm a bit worried that there's something mentally wrong with this guy haha.

• to be honest.. there might be! maybe if he got some help with whatever it is and sum medication he would function normally? just a suggestion..

• I slept with a guy who also couldn't cum. He went to the doctor.

• Do you know the result?

• No, sorry. We aren't friends anymore.

• Thats not really normal... I think he might need to go see a doctor or something. Heck, most guys are the opposite ;P!

• I know! And it's almost like he brags that he's not one of those one minute guys.

• Haha well hopefully he's not a broken guy though =P