Doesn't everyone know that a bigger penis means better orgasms?

Assuming its used correctly. More friction = better orgasms. Deeper penetration = longer friction sensations. Its science and you can't argue with it. Don't hate the player, hate the game. Oh and ladies, if you don't know you'd better ask somebody or you'll be missing out.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• yes it does! these guys will hate you on hear for telling the truth so just wait for the fire storm to come!

• so long as you're treating her right...and she's not a whore.

• how does that show?

• oh I was just curious, it shows you are a D cup

• Show Older

What Girls Said 3

• no, it's more about grinding and keeping a rhythm and you can orgasm from two places at the same time.

maybe you're the one missing out ;0)

• I don't grind when I'm hitting it from the back and she cums wonderfully so no.. I'm not missing out. Anyone can grind.

• Well actually the most sensitive area of the vagina (and the g-spot) is in the first 2-3 inches of a woman... So girth can help, but length doesn't affect it as much.

• sorry that was kinda rude even if it was true. What I meant to say was that women love to be filled up. Bigger is more filling. Yeah it can hurt but with time and lube it'll feel like heaven. Plus women also have sensitive areas in the deeper parts its just they are sensitive to pressure not so much touch. This is what can trigger full body mind blowing explosive orgasm in women. Its not just the G spot or the clit for that matter. Not to mention the fact that women get more turned on by a big D

• You've never been really f***ed have you?

• Considering the average time for a dude to last is like 3-5 minutes,apparently most guys can't even get to the point of being concerned over the girls orgasm

• what I meant was that boys havent' learned to control their d***s yet so they come quicker.

• Of course p*rn isn't 100% real, but it isn't 100% fake either. No, the stats were of men, not boys

• Another girl that's not had the pleasure of a good man. Vibrator...Tsk tsk...you CAN do much better than that.

• Show Older

What Guys Said 3

• look for a big fatty black girl because she will agree with that.. othewise you won't find it.. sorry.

• Look gangsta, unless you be packing like a zebra, don't be preachin' this teachin' to the ladies. Youse be thinkin' there's no defiance to that science, but if you want depth and friction, youse got to be packing the stripes.

• Tits and d***s are not comparible since t*ts don't directly correlate to sexual pleasure. I think a more appropriate comparison is tightness to d*** size but then again my fat one makes them all tight. LOL.

• I wouldn't say that most guys are in denile, but we all know that there's a lot more to it than that. You're essentially saying "two men being equal in every way, would you rather have a relatively larger or smaller d***?" and of course there's only one logical way to answer that question. So if it's so obvious, then why bother asking? That's why I say it's stupid. It's like asking a guy "all else about the girl being equal, would you rather have big or small t*ts?" redundant.

• How was it stupid? Obviously women lie about this and guys are in denile so my question isn't stupid.

• Show Older
  • So bigger women have better orgasms? Hmm...

• Its all p**** to d*** ratio. Its in the Kama Sutra if you're into reading.

• Hmm, so I can give bigger women my big d**k and they will have better orgasms. Got it. Thanks. :D

• No bigger d***s give better orgasms. Is that clear enough for you?