How do I get him to dominate me sexually?

great sex life with my man, lately I've been hornier and more aggressive in general (my period always makes this worse) and especially when it comes... Show More

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you've told him, but chances are you didn't. You hinted, and assumed he would pick up on the hints and suggestions.

You need to work on your communciation skills and TELL him. Do not be blunt or subtle.

Find some p*rn online which illustrates the sort of thing you're talking about, and show it to him.

If you can't (for reasons of shame or embarrasment) be bluntly and brutally honest about what you want your partner to do, he will not read your mind and find out.

Asker upvoted
    • hmm I guess I just worry that he'll think I'm weird. I watch a lot more p*rn than he does and a lot of it is just plain degrading to the female, that's not why I watch it. I kinda want a version of that, I want him to try different things that he's thought about - you know HIS idea not mine! you're right I need to tell him

• If you both have total trust in each other, then trust him not to think you're weird.