How do I get him to dominate me sexually?

great sex life with my man, lately I've been hornier and more aggressive in general (my period always makes this worse) and especially when it comes to sex. my man is gentle and loving and we been together a long time. he used to be a lot rougher with me at the start but we had a lot of problems around my low sex drive at the time for about 4 yrs. he was still horny as hell but I didn't understand his behavior at the time.now I have caught up, am more sexual and I really want him to go to town on me and throw me about a little. we're not that different in size so I won't find him menacing at all but I want him to control the situation and just use me for his pleasure alone.can a nice guy ever learn this? tell me how! I've told him I want this but I don't think he realizes to what extent. how do I make it plain that he can do anything to me and I will not complain? by the way we have absolute trust in each other.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• You say you've told him, but chances are you didn't. You hinted, and assumed he would pick up on the hints and suggestions.You need to work on your communciation skills and TELL him. Do not be blunt or subtle.Find some p*rn online which illustrates the sort of thing you're talking about, and show it to him.If you can't (for reasons of shame or embarrasment) be bluntly and brutally honest about what you want your partner to do, he will not read your mind and find out.

• If you both have total trust in each other, then trust him not to think you're weird.

• hmm I guess I just worry that he'll think I'm weird. I watch a lot more p*rn than he does and a lot of it is just plain degrading to the female, that's not why I watch it. I kinda want a version of that, I want him to try different things that he's thought about - you know HIS idea not mine! you're right I need to tell him

What Guys Said 3

• Wear something hot, talk dirty, make him really turned on. Tell him you want him to really drill you. Be aggressive and he'll follow through.

• LMFAO, his pet name is Lionman from the days when he really did gggrrrrowl atme :)

• Mention to him to let his aggressiveness come out. Tell him to let his wild side come out and really take control grrr lol

• hun, I wear red slutty basque, barely-there thong & slutty red heels, drop to my knees when he comes home and tell him what I want to do to him before swallowing his beautiful d***...but how do is say "make it hurt"!?

• Role play also works.

• If you have trust with each other, that's great.Don't expect him to change in instant. Just tell him directly what you want him to do. Place his hand where you want it with pressure. Tell him directly to tie you up or make you beg ... or anything you want. You know and I don't want to get into details.If you trust each other completely and he does not know to what extend you want him to dominate you than it is about comunication. Explain. It might be hard but while having sex tell him. Or when not having sex, just talk him tell him to grater extend what you like and want. Comunicate more.(You know, I envy him for having such woman)Wish you all the best

• i know you're absolutely right, I just have to be clear about it. which he's used to, I lead all other aspects of our life, he lets me +says he likes it...but bedroom stuff I want him in charge + the longer we're together the more I want it, I'm told this happens to the female libido in their 30's+ your sex drive goes through the roof!it's fine he loves me and doesn't want to hurt me, but I don't think like that, he's my life partner not a stranger - so I should not be embarrassed - OK I hear you..

• Something came to my mind. He does not know if he can do whatever, if he can relax his mind. Play a game. Choose some "safe" word or sentence. One that he will stop when you say it. This will make it simplier for him. His mind won't race, he won't think if he does something inapropriate. Because he would knew that there is clear sign. He may relax like that and do what he wants. It may help.

• Because, me having such a woman as you are woudl be damn happy. I woud want het to tell me. It is a dream of mine. And ... this tells me that it is possible. Highly improbable, but possible. Thats, how I am insired.I want my partner to tell me this! Ohh, you can not imagine how I want it.

• Show Older

What Girls Said 1

• Get him REALLY REALLY worked up & turned on, but keep pulling back, covering yourself, stopping him, etc...then say things (in a way that he understands you're trying to initiate him getting forceful, & being playful) things like "no, stop, I can't, your c*ck is so big I can't take it" & "you're gonna have to take it if you want it", & my favorite, "I'm so tight you're gonna have to make him fit"...if all done in the right setting he should actually be so sexually fustrated he'll have that animalistic & manly urge to really do these things! :) Sounds hot to me anyways! Hope this helps! :)

• ha that made me lol, he really is that dense believe me! thanks I actually told him tonight because I couldn't stand it anymore and I think he understands now. he mentioned doing things gently so I put him right on that for sure. bless u

• What I'm describing isn't teasing---I don't believe in being a tease either. That's why I say you have to let him know that your being playful when you say these things..you guys have been together long enough, I don't see what the problem with him understanding my senario would be---if you get him to understand what you're wanting..if he is still that dense just come out & tell him bluntly, I don't know anything else to tell ya. Best Wishes.

• i don't think I have it in me to tease him in that way, I hate girls that do that to men.. it's not fair on him because he wouldn't usually push me, if it were the other way around. the only way to get him to open that door to his mind is to really explain the scenario I want. it's this exact thing I can't think of how to word :( thanks!