How do I get him to dominate me sexually?

great sex life with my man, lately I've been hornier and more aggressive in general (my period always makes this worse) and especially when it comes to sex.

my man is gentle and loving and we been together a long time. he used to be a lot rougher with me at the start but we had a lot of problems around my low sex drive at the time for about 4 yrs. he was still horny as hell but I didn't understand his behavior at the time.

now I have caught up, am more sexual and I really want him to go to town on me and throw me about a little. we're not that different in size so I won't find him menacing at all but I want him to control the situation and just use me for his pleasure alone.

can a nice guy ever learn this? tell me how! I've told him I want this but I don't think he realizes to what extent. how do I make it plain that he can do anything to me and I will not complain? by the way we have absolute trust in each other.

Most Helpful Guy

• You say you've told him, but chances are you didn't. You hinted, and assumed he would pick up on the hints and suggestions.

You need to work on your communciation skills and TELL him. Do not be blunt or subtle.

Find some p*rn online which illustrates the sort of thing you're talking about, and show it to him.

If you can't (for reasons of shame or embarrasment) be bluntly and brutally honest about what you want your partner to do, he will not read your mind and find out.

• Report

hmm I guess I just worry that he'll think I'm weird. I watch a lot more p*rn than he does and a lot of it is just plain degrading to the female, that's not why I watch it. I kinda want a version of that, I want him to try different things that he's thought about - you know HIS idea not mine! you're right I need to tell him

• Report

If you both have total trust in each other, then trust him not to think you're weird.