Flavored cum

i'm married and my husband always wants me to swallow but it just taste nasty . I heard about eating fruits , yogurt stuff like that to make come taste better . does it work , and what do you have to eat?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• thats what I'm going to have my boyfriend do when I start to swallow. and it was even his idea that he eats stuff so that its sweeter. tell him to eat pineapple, that's what he and I are going to do and I heard it works

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share opinion!

Earn 1 extra Xper Point for being the first!!

What Girls Said 3

• ive heard that the come tastes like the food that the guy eats, sooo if he eats more fruity stuff it will takes more fruity. I had a friend whos boyfriend drank a lot of dr pepper and his come tasted like dr pepper

• Just tell him to swallow his own if he thinks it's so good. It's like why do you have to be worrying about how to make it taste better? That stuff is yuck and wasn't suppose to be swallowed. !

• get him to try eating sweet stuff like a sweet milkshake not salty it makes it taste way worse it tastes like salt. . pretty much like what he eats. . and for him b4 you do it try chewin like minty gum that cools yabreath or eat a piece of ice. .