• Ask
  • myTake

Do girls like a lot of cum?

I wanna know, I'm scared my girlfriend might be worried because often if I don't do it in maybe 2 days I cum like 6 to 8 spurts and its a lot like maybe 4-5 ounces. I'm wondering if girls like a lot or not really? Thanks.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I never use to even notice when he cummed more or less till last nightDon't get it in her mouthand have kleenex with youand she won't careand if I was her id like it because if you came a lot it was prolly really good.

What Girls Said 1

• Personally, I don't like cum in my mouth. I don't mind if it gets anywhere else though. As far as how many spurts I've never noticed if it was a lot or just a bit.

What Guys Said 1

• That's a normal thing to have happen, I would recommend that you talk to girls that your with and see what they think. If they like it great, if not then, maybe you could take care of yourself before seeing her.