Girls, do you like the taste of a man's cum?

Just curious...i've had women tell me they like the taste but I'm not sure they were being honest.

Most Helpful Girl

• this going to sound weird and don't think I'm a slut or anything cause of the way this is going to sound but I only like the taste of it if I like the way he smells like without anythuing on just him I've only given 4 guys blow jobs and I only liked the taste of two of them and but I also liked the way they smelled

What Girls Said 5

• eh I don't like it, but I'll swallow for my guy

• I don't really like it, but I swallow anyway because my boyfriend likes it

• I like it but maybe because I've only given one guy head and he likes for me to swallow so if he is happy I'm happy

• I like it, well at least my fiance's, lol

• I don't really like it, but I have a sweet-tooth so there might be girls out there who likes it. :)

What Guys Said 1

• Same for me... My wife doesn't and she apologized because "she's supposed to" and I told her that's ridiculous. Funny how that idea has become expected. I wonder when this started?

• I'm not too crazy about it but I swallowed it when I was with a guy. But since I've been there, done that, I don't expect it of my wife since I can relate to the experience. Besides she tastes better.