Am I a slut because I have a Friend with Benefits?

I have a friend with benefits, And I love him, he's my bestest friend out there.

However. I get called a slut/ whore/skank/ you get the idea.

We don't even have sex, we just kiss, flirt & hold hands.

He's the only one who understands me, but with this being our last year of school, we don't want/need a relationship.

I told him about my haters (who I love :] ) and he got worried, saying he doesn't want me to get hurt cause of him.

I told him I don't care, haters gonna hate.

But I really don't wanna leave my school as the slut cause my little sister goes there too, and it could get bad.

So, does having a friends with benefits make you a slut?

How do I react to that?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• Having a FWB does, but this isn't a "FWB" thing.. It's friendship that's very close.

Don't let what others say determine who you are. You should know inside what you believe and know to be true, so go with that and let them find it for themselves as you live your life through your actions.

What Guys Said 3

• Well you should keep that stuff personal it shouldn't be the talk of the town. I don't think having a FWB makes you a slut but people don't understand things like that unfortunately.

• If you're exclusive with your bff, then you're not a slut at all. That's just a different form of a relationship. But when one of you goes out with someone, things get a lot more complicated. And if I know high school, stopping the friends with benefits won't do anything to curb your slut reputation. Just go with it. Make sure it's exclusive or someone's going to get hurt.

• No , you are not a slut .

What Girls Said 3

• I wouldn't say your a slut at all because my understanding of what friends with benefits is that you are actually sleeping together but even then you would't be a slut because that would mean you are sleeping with multiple people. Ignore the people that are trying to get inside your mind because obviously you two actually like each other but you two just don't want to start something so late at the end of school.

• If you're not messing around with multiple guys at once, then you are not a slut.

You are just saying fun.

Ignore what those people are saying.

They are probably jealous because they have no one to love on.

• That does not make you a slut, whore, skank or any of those other terms. F everyone else. Live your life the way you feel is right. You can't please everyone.