Why so long to cum?

Why so long to cum? why does it take some guys so long to cum

i have never been with anyone that took that long to cum. I think it is because he is addicted to porn and masturbates all the time. he is use to his hands and not the p****y

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• My dude takes forever to come and sometimes I thought it was me. I think it's because he drinks to much, he has something to drink like almost everyday and when he goes out he does shots like there water or something. I like that he is not a fast cummer though but when it starts going to the point where I'm beyond done I start to feel a little discouraged. I got around that by giving him some serious oral sex before, middle and after. I do lot's of extra stuff that I would never ever do with anyone else. I get a complete work out satisying this man and it works. I refuse to stop until he is satisfied. I do most of the work especially if he is tired from working all day.

What Guys Said 4

• Why do you want him to come fast? The longer he lasts the more action you get.

• alcohol maybe?

tips:

talk as dirty as possible

start doing dirtier and kinkier stuff

doggy style

let him come on your face

spit on and suck his dick as hard as possible

lick his a*s

I love a tongue deep in my a*s.

• Wo!!

• Damn

• I do all that and some.

• Death grip probably.

• It really depends how/who is doing what.

What Girls Said 4

• People are just different. Some come quick and some take a while.

• I think it just depends on the guy. And a lot of it comes down to the mental state the guy is in, some guys need to be more mentally stimulated and not just physically stimulated. And if he loves porn it could be that what gets him off is not just a woman's touch but the way she sounds. Try moaning more, being more verbal about it. Think of it as a blessing though. It could be '2 pumps and a jump' and that just sucks!

• How long is long in your mind? I'm a virgin and all, but from what I've heard/know, most guys take a while to come and most girls like that. More action for then.

• If you know how to please him and touch him the right way it won't take long.

• I do it all