Why so long to cum?

why does it take some guys so long to cum

i have never been with anyone that took that long to cum. I think it is because he is addicted to porn and masturbates all the time. he is use to his hands and not the p****y

Most Helpful Girl

• My dude takes forever to come and sometimes I thought it was me. I think it's because he drinks to much, he has something to drink like almost everyday and when he goes out he does shots like there water or something. I like that he is not a fast cummer though but when it starts going to the point where I'm beyond done I start to feel a little discouraged. I got around that by giving him some serious oral sex before, middle and after. I do lot's of extra stuff that I would never ever do with anyone else. I get a complete work out satisying this man and it works. I refuse to stop until he is satisfied. I do most of the work especially if he is tired from working all day.