Girls are not satisfied with one orgasm during lovemaking?

Girls are not satisfied with one orgasm during lovemaking? It depends on the mood and excitement, but always want more than one. How much is enough?

This question has a poll!

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000 characters

Most Helpful Opinion

• I am satisfied with just one but my boyfriend always tries to make me go multiple times...He's an optimistic fellow and I'll certainly let him try :)

• Mmmm probably. It helps that I love him and we're both willing to do whatever in bed for it to happen.

• Do you think that one day succeed?

What Girls Said 8

• i never satisfied with single orgasm.i usually had 15 -20 orgasms during masturbations.

• Any and all orgasms are good... I think that after the first one they get more intense

• i am satisfied with just 1, but I ten to get more than 1.

• at this point, not that I'm so experienced with sex, but if I could come once I think I'd be satisfied.

• I can usually have over 8 in one sex session.

• i think most girls just want to orgasm, which doesn't always happen, additional orgasms are just the icing on the cake

• i bet, the more the merrier

• The 2nd and 3rd one rock-The 4th and 5th one ARE BAD ASS-trust me on this

• It depends if it's one good one OK. Most of the time we always get more than one cause that's the way our bodies are made;)

• I know

• would be nice to at least have one lol most women don't even do that

• My ex girlfriend had a problem with orgasm. She said that would be satisfied with one orgasm. When, after my great effort has experienced an orgasm, she was crying. A month after she wanted more than five. Three months after she had sex with two guys. I told her goodbye, she thanks me.

• it doesn't just depend on the guy. It can be the womans fault too. Most girls aren't so confident in themselves which is why they may never really experience the full thrill of it.

• Most women CAN and DO more than one. It just depends on what guy they are with

• Show Older

What Guys Said 4

• Why not? Give a girl 3 or more! I Am greedy and want more than one or 2

• No matter how you slice it, girls have way more fun during sex.

• Sometimes one is tricky.

But one or several, I love giving her the attention, most like it as well.

For most women, multi orgasms mean LOTS of attention paid to them...And that keeps me turned on..

• Guys also want more sometimes. I don't mind having 2 or 3 in a session. I don't see a big deal in getting your girl off 2,3,4 or more times a time either. The 5th orgasm is usually the best one but literally knocks her out :D