How can my boyfriend make me orgasm?

I have never had one with fingering, oral or intercourse... I don't think he is doing anything wrong.. I think I'm just hard to make cum

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• easiest way is to focus on your clit and be persistent. Some women take longer than others , for a variety of reasons. What have you tried already? Have you come before? Does he actually know what he's doing? Is he attentive to your beyond-physical needs?

• yeah he had tried that but it begins to hurt.. he has tried oral and fingering at the same time, sex, touching and kissing me all over etc, massage before the act, candles lit... all that romantic stuff. He is very caring and treats me very well...

• Show Older
    • havent tried it for that long before. well I have never used a vibratior and I hardley masturbate... maybe once a month lol. I don't know if I have before.

• haha, he needs to lie you back on the bed, spread your legs, and get to work for a good 30 mins. As I say, he needs to be persistent, some women take longer. He might like to vary the flicking direction and add sucking to guard against tongue fatigue. Outside that, I'm not too sure.

What Guys Said 2

• The clitoris is the key. He need to concentrate on clitoral stimulation. Some girls need a stronger clitoral stimulation. During oral sex should concentrate more on the clitoris. During the penetration you need to stimulate your clitoris by hand.

• It sounds like you don't masturbate very much. I'd start doing it more -- so you can understand your own body, what you like, what gets you off... if you feel more comfortable having an orgasm by yourself, it'll be that much easier with him -- and there's nothing wrong with giving him a few pointers.

• I can't get in the mood on my own though... I need to be kissed and touched to get aroused.

• That's too bad. Masturbation is good for that. Nothing but physical contact from someone else gets you aroused? Not movies, or books... or more sexually explicit stories or p*rn?And touching yourself before you are wet doesn't get you wet?

What Girls Said 1

• I think the answer is masturbation. In order to show him how to make you come, you have to know how to make you come. And masturbation is just how to do that. When I first started masturbating, I was doing it wrong, & sort of gave up. But then I started watching James Deen p*rn, & I was so turned on I naturally started touching myself. I think by focusing on the p*rn & not focusing on the fact that I was masturbating is what made me able to come. I think women get stuck in their heads sometimes, & we need to stop focusing so much on the orgasm & just focus on the fun we're having. Note - when I masturbate, I usually put something between my hand & body, because own hands cannot affect me.