How can my boyfriend make me orgasm?

I have never had one with fingering, oral or intercourse... I don't think he is doing anything wrong.. I think I'm just hard to make cum

Most Helpful Guy

• easiest way is to focus on your clit and be persistent. Some women take longer than others , for a variety of reasons. What have you tried already? Have you come before? Does he actually know what he's doing? Is he attentive to your beyond-physical needs?

• yeah he had tried that but it begins to hurt.. he has tried oral and fingering at the same time, sex, touching and kissing me all over etc, massage before the act, candles lit... all that romantic stuff. He is very caring and treats me very well...

• Show Older
    • havent tried it for that long before. well I have never used a vibratior and I hardley masturbate... maybe once a month lol. I don't know if I have before.

• haha, he needs to lie you back on the bed, spread your legs, and get to work for a good 30 mins. As I say, he needs to be persistent, some women take longer. He might like to vary the flicking direction and add sucking to guard against tongue fatigue. Outside that, I'm not too sure.