What do you girls think about Mike Comrie?

link Based solely on his looks - do you think he's pretty, beautiful, hot ...or something else?Would you only want to sleep with him, one night stand or have him as a friend with benefits, or would you want to be in a relationsship with him?(please remember, only based on his

Updates:
I had no idea who he was until I saw this picture of him: link

And based solely on this picture of him (and erase everything you might know about him) - still ugly ?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He's decent looking. Not drop dead gorgeous, but above average. He needs a different style of pants, though! Somehow, it looks like he's wearing skinny jeans that are baggy in most of the photos...

What Girls Said 6

• Yikes I can't believe Hilary married that!

• Why? Would you not send him signals if he was an unknown (please remember, that's what I requested in my question - which girls don't seem to comprehend)

• I would want nothing from him, he's not at all attractive.

• No. I dont. I'm not attracted to him at all based solely on his looks/

• Maybe just a friend because I don't find him attractive

• picky ;p

• I'm not the only one who doesn't find him attractive...

• Eww.. him and his veneer beaver teeth wife! I don't know something about his face makes him look like a drug addict to me lol.. I honestly had no idea who he is by name.. Thus I don't think about him.. He is far from beautiful! But he's pretty.. PrettyUgly!

• Based solely on Comrie's looks well his forehead is too large and square like Frankenstein. His face is a babyface.

What Guys Said 0

Be the first guy to share an opinion and earn 1 extra Xper Point!