• Ask
  • myTake

Why does he go back and and forth

Ok. Been dating and doing a dear old friend for a few months. One of those "why havnt we ever hooked up" things. Lol. There is lots of fun flirting... Show More

What's Your Opinion?

Add your opinion...

0/2000

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 1

• Is his name Tim? :-P hahaha!I dated a man JUST like this. It turned out he was bipolar and he'd stopped taking his medicine, so he was having manic episodes all the time, constantly going from super up to super down. And treating me really great one day and being very hateful to me the next. After 2 months of dating, he just vanished. Never broke up with me, but ignored me and never spoke to me. Weeks later, I got a call from him and he talked like normal, said things like "before we broke up" and nonsense like that. It was SO WEIRD! Haha!Anyway... it just seems like he doesn't know what he wants. Maybe he really is bipolar, but it doesn't really sound like it. He just sounds immature and moody.If it isn't what you're wanting, then I'm afraid the only answer is to get out. He doesn't seem ready for whatever you guys are trying anyway. I'm sorry :-\

What They Said On Facebook