Why do I shake during sex?

I know that if you orgasm/cum you shake, or right after or right before, but I'm not even close to cuming or orgasming but my legs start shaking during sex

Honestly it's kind of embarassing b.c it's hard to stop and it feels weird lol, anyone know why this happens?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 3

• It is simply just a muscle reflex action.

• If my boyfriend touches my clit a certain way my leg will shake uncontrollably. Also, if I'm really turned on I'll twitch, like a full body spasm where I thrust my hips, and my boyfriend just thinks that that's hot. Your man probably doesn't care.

• Selected as most helpful

For some reason, I feel pleasure in my left foot during a plateau and orgasm. Occasionally, my left foot will twitch when this happens. Sexual pleasure and orgasm are different for each person. So what you're describing is not an issue at all. So try to enjoy it, I'm sure your partner doesn't mind.

• its due to a excess of estrogen in the pituitary gland

heres a link: link

• as long as it does not bother your partner just relax and enjoy the sensation.