How can I make my boyfriend orgasm sooner?

My boyfriend takes an average amount of time getting off to handjobs and blowjobs, but when we have sex it takes 45 minutes to an hour. I enjoy every minute of it, but somebody told me its probably taking him a long time because I'm doing something wrong. What are some tips to be better at sex and get him off faster? I already utilize Kegels, we always switch up positions, but what is the magic button to be better at pleasing him and get him off faster?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I have to agree with sexywiseman. Most guys train themselves to last longer, so this is probably about his competence, not your incompetence. So, unless you aren't enjoying it, I really wouldn't worry about it.I think the difference between the amount of time it takes him to get off to handjobs/blowjobs and actual sex is probably because you are more in control of the stimulation in the first two, not because something is wrong with the way you are having sex. Chance is if he's the one controlling the pace/when you change position he is also controlling how long he is lasting. And most guys seem to think that lasting longer means they are better... so this really isn't about you being bad at sex...

What Guys Said 2

• Why do you want your boyfriend to orgasm sooner? Are you orgasming way too fast and you're getting bored of the sex, and thus you want him to get done? Or is he complaining that is taking him too long to orgasm? Most guys train themselves to last longer to please a girl, because many of us don't want to be the minute man case. If he is not complaining about the long sessions, I think is best to continue it like it is. If he is complaining about it, then it would be best what gets him off the most, as every guy is different as to what sets him off faster.

• Thank you so much for this. He isn't complaining about it, I can tell he is having a good time, but I was just worried I wasn't 'doing' good enough if that makes sense. Your answer helped me. Thank you.

• Yeah, if you're enjoying it and he's enjoying it, then don't worry about it.As long as you both enjoy it, the longer the better IMO!

• One word, two syllables -- "threesome". If he's never had one before, then he'll probably check out in under 15 minutes.

What Girls Said 1