How can I make my boyfriend orgasm sooner?

My boyfriend takes an average amount of time getting off to handjobs and blowjobs, but when we have sex it takes 45 minutes to an hour. I enjoy every... Show More

Most Helpful Girl

• I have to agree with sexywiseman. Most guys train themselves to last longer, so this is probably about his competence, not your incompetence. So, unless you aren't enjoying it, I really wouldn't worry about it.

I think the difference between the amount of time it takes him to get off to handjobs/blowjobs and actual sex is probably because you are more in control of the stimulation in the first two, not because something is wrong with the way you are having sex. Chance is if he's the one controlling the pace/when you change position he is also controlling how long he is lasting. And most guys seem to think that lasting longer means they are better... so this really isn't about you being bad at sex...