• Ask
  • myTake

What Does A Blow Job Feel Like To A Guy?

First off, I am a girl. So I can't go out and experience it myself. So none of that. Second, "Good" "Awesome" "Mindbendingly amazing" etc, isn't... Show More

Most Helpful Opinion

• One of the best thing about a blow job is the way your penis looks inside a girl's mouth, the sounds and most importantly, having to do nothing but look. Guys are more visually stimulated and we feel like one of those porn stars from the waist down.Feeling: it depends on where the girl is sucking but if she gets it right on the head, it' an extremely sensitive and it just feels what I would imagine when a girl gets her clit licked. I twitch and want that feeling to be constant so I thrust a bit in and out of her mouth. My mind is fixated on watching her boobs giggle while she sucks and her ass as it's up in the air. My eyes just look at how beautiful the whole thing is and sit back and enjoy it. However, I only come from very quick strokes so her sucking is a huge tease before I want the fast pumping of sex.But When she uses her hand to jerk you off while she still sucks at the hand, it Feels like hand job but with a suction on the end of the head. This has to be the best sensation in the world because she can go up and down fast while her mouth doesn't tire from sucking as much. This feels amazing, each stroke rubs the head of the penis which feels like your normal hand job but with her mouth on the end sucking adds a double stimulation. It's pretty crazy because it's impossible to achieve on your own so it's special in a way. If you've ever had a guy lick your clit while fingering you, I'd imagine it to be the same double stimulate.I tried.

What Guys Said 3

• I don't care much for blow jobs, so to me it's not "unique and wonderful", "fantastic" or "overwhelming". I suspect that the feeling of dominating /humiliating the girl plays part in it (even if the guy isn't really conscious about it) and that's a domain where I don't play.(that component COULD be present with cunnilingus too, in the other direction and you can experience that)

• Well, first of all the felling for me is FANTASTIC. The girl giving has control of the outcome. I when I get close to cumming I tend to thrust my hips along with pushing the girls back of head to push he further down on my about ready cock.It also is very helpful if she plays with my balls.

What Girls Said 1