Smallest penis you've ever seen?

Girls, what was the smallest penis you've ever seen (in soft or hard state). What did it look like? What did you think?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I was dating this one guy when his penis was soft it was around an inch but when it was hard it was 8 inches.

• That's an enormous amount of growth! I mean, that's 8 times bigger. I didn't know that this is possible. Mine gets about 3 times bigger and I always thought that's quite much...

• Did he have his Boyfriend measure his ding a ling... or did you?

• Lol my dick is 18 inches long, I feel sad for the 8 inch guy ROFL

• Show Older

What Girls Said 4

• well since it was the first time I gave oral and the first penis I've seen. he was kinda like 5 or 6 inches. but I don't consider it small

• Thanks for the honest answer. You're right, that ain't small. I guess it's pretty much average.

• You guys need to stop worrying about things like that.

• Lol.....

• I would be kicked off this site if I post a pic of mine... schwing!!!!

• I had sex with this guy once and I couldn't even tell if he was in me...He was sure having a good time but I wasn't. I really honestly couldn't feel him in me. I was horrified to look at it but his sh*t must of been small..LOL sad

• OMG! you didnt.... you made him think he was great..... and you faked the big "O" with noises and stuff....?

• I've come across a 1 incher. >_>

• Lol... I think I was that when I was born...lol

• Can you even masturbate if ur dick is 1inch? jeez that's f***ed up

• Oh my god. I feel sorry for that guy..

What Guys Said 2

• Penis size is an interesting topic. We guys are obsessed about being big enough. Some are small, other huge. I'm a 5 incher myself. Smaller than the norm of 6 inches but it has never hindered me in performance. I used to be SO worried about it when I was younger but over the years, I've had women tell me my sex was really good and extremely pleasurable. so I stopped worrying. I must be doing something right, when they ask for more.Women don't care as much so long as they feel friction. Micropenis guys I feel bad for, their sexual organ development was hindered somehow. And the big boys have their issues too.

• It was a picture on internet : try micropenis in google images.