Smallest penis you've ever seen?

Girls, what was the smallest penis you've ever seen (in soft or hard state). What did it look like? What did you think?

0|0
5|2

Most Helpful Girl

• I was dating this one guy when his penis was soft it was around an inch but when it was hard it was 8 inches.

0|0
    0|0
    • Dayyum... 8 inches? that is quite small

• Show All
    • Did he have his Boyfriend measure his ding a ling... or did you?

• That's an enormous amount of growth! I mean, that's 8 times bigger. I didn't know that this is possible. Mine gets about 3 times bigger and I always thought that's quite much...

What Girls Said 4

• You guys need to stop worrying about things like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • well since it was the first time I gave oral and the first penis I've seen. he was kinda like 5 or 6 inches. but I don't consider it small

0|0
    0|0
    • Thanks for the honest answer. You're right, that ain't small. I guess it's pretty much average.

• I had sex with this guy once and I couldn't even tell if he was in me...He was sure having a good time but I wasn't. I really honestly couldn't feel him in me. I was horrified to look at it but his sh*t must of been small..LOL sad

1|0
    0|0
    • OMG! you didnt.... you made him think he was great..... and you faked the big "O" with noises and stuff....?

• I've come across a 1 incher. >_>

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• It was a picture on internet : try micropenis in google images.

0|0
    0|0
  • Penis size is an interesting topic. We guys are obsessed about being big enough. Some are small, other huge. I'm a 5 incher myself. Smaller than the norm of 6 inches but it has never hindered me in performance. I used to be SO worried about it when I was younger but over the years, I've had women tell me my sex was really good and extremely pleasurable. so I stopped worrying. I must be doing something right, when they ask for more.

Women don't care as much so long as they feel friction. Micropenis guys I feel bad for, their sexual organ development was hindered somehow. And the big boys have their issues too.

0|0
    0|0