How do I give my boyfriend a boner?

me & my boyfriend have been going out for 1 month but he is very shy, every time we make out & I try 2 get on top of him, he pushes me away because he gets uncomfortable, how do I give him a boner then?

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• He may be nervous/shy about his boner and doesn't want you to know it's there. I think it might help the situation/make him feel more comfortable if you do something that shows that you know that he's hard and that you like it. Maybe rub him down there or if you aren't comfortable with that then rub his thighs, abs, etc. Also the next y'all are making out and are close grind on him, whether he's on top or you are. He'll get the message and more than likely he probably won't want to pull back.

What Guys Said 4

• Why wouldn't you not just put your hand on the right place? It may spit but it won't bite ;-))

• my guess would be that you are already giving him a boner if you are making out with him. That may be why he doesn't want you on top, he might be self conscious about it, and fear how you might react to it.

• Thx for the best answer, and good luck with you boyfriend and his boner. lol

• Umm... if you are making out on top of him, chances are he already has one! :)

• Are you going to do anything about the boner?

What Girls Said 0