• Ask
  • myTake

You can get sick from anal sex?

You can get sick from anal sex? Its possible to get sick from having anal sex?

I didn't get sick personally, but I read some older topics on here that people make references to getting sick from it. I haven't heard about this ever. I haven't had anal sex either.

What's Your Opinion?

0/2000

Most Helpful Opinion

• I don't think you can get sick with an illness, but you can probably get some sort of infection (most likely in the vagina if you go from anal sex to vaginal) or you can cause hernias maybe, and other stretching kinda problems. Be careful with anal, use a lot of lube and don't go from anal to vaginal without changing condoms/washing his penis off. You can spread bacteria very easily.

What Guys Said 3

• No, if you take the following precautions:1. Use a condom2. Use water based lubricant, like KY Jelly. Lots of it3. Take it slow4. Stop if it hurtsAlso, both should wash up and change the condom before going to vaginal.

• My wife and I have anal sex on a regular basis and she has never gotten sick from it.

• Define the word "sick". In what way did you get sick ?

• Not me, I just read on here from older topics that people were referring to the possibility of getting sick from anal sex.

What Girls Said 2

• I get ill just thinking about it! Not anything I am going to worry about because no guy will ever talk me into do it! It's dirty and disgusting.You can only imagine the bacteria etc that is associated with that orifice so unless you are having constant enema's I can see where it would be quite possible for it to cause some sickness and disease. I've seen porn where the guy is jumping from hole to hole on the girl and have often wondered why as it can't be good for the va-ja-jaAlso I remember reading an article some time ago about anal penetration and one major downfall was loss of muscle control with the rectum which eventually led to no control with bowl movements. In simple english you very easily would crap your pants!

• I don't think you can get sick, but you can tear your rectum